Chapter 51: Greg

I sat under the same oak tree I was sitting under the day Louis and I got stuck out here. Fire Star was walking around eating as much grass as he could. Hopefully nothing spooked him and he ran off, because I had my iPod on and wouldn't be able to hear it if he did.

Daughtry's "Life After You" was playing. I had it on repeat pretty much since the day I destroyed any kind of future with Louis. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the oak. I started to picture him up against the Jeep. The sound of him calling out my name, the look on his face when he told me he loved me.

Fuck!

God, would I ever be able to get over him? My fucking heart was tired of hurting. I pretty much tried to fuck him out of my head, but I even sucked at that. If only I could go back in time to that day under this tree. I would do so many things differently. I would tell him how much I loved him and wanted him. It was too late.

He was getting married...

Just then I felt something hit my boot. I opened my eyes and had to close them again and rub them. Was I seeing things? Louis was standing in front of me with his hands on his hips. He was smiling down at me. My heart started to pound so hard I could hear it. What was he doing here? How did he even know where I was? What makes me even think he was looking for me?

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at me, Greg? Maybe you're trying to think of a way to get out of our rematch race?"

Wait... What did he just say? I shook my head and pulled out my headphones. I couldn't move my body. I just sat there looking up at him.

"Wh...what are you doing here?"

He threw his head back and started to laugh. Next thing I knew he was moving closer to me and started to walk with his legs straddling mine. He took off his hat and tossed it to the ground. Holy fuck he was beautiful. He fell down onto the ground and was on his knees looking right at me.

Oh holy fucking shit! Don't sit on me, please don't sit on me...

"I came for our rematch race, Greg. Don't you remember the other day on my birthday, you promised me a rematch." He licked his lips as he looked down at my mouth. I had never in my life wanted to kiss him more than I did at this very moment. Why was he here though?
He was getting married to someone else.

I looked down at his left hand and didn't see a ring. I snapped my head back up at him and he let the sexiest fucking smile I'd ever seen spread across his face.

"I...I, um, I thought you wouldn't be here Louis because you're getting married so, I guess I just thought...I just thought..." Fuck I couldn't think enough to form any fucking words. He was inches away from my crotch and I was getting harder by the second with the heat coming from his body. Why was he doing this to me? Payback maybe?

He looked down at his left hand and shrugged as he held it up for me to see. Then he did it. He fucking sat down on me. He raised his eyebrows up at me when he felt my erection. Fucking dick of mine...sold me the fuck out. He rocked his hips just enough to drive me fucking crazy as he let out a small moan. He smiled as he looked at me.

"I don't see a ring on my finger Greg. You see I'm not getting married, at least not right now, and certainly not to Jason."

Oh God, all I wanted to do was take him and make love to him right here, right now.

"Why?"

He looked at me and shook his head while he kept that damn smile that drove me insane on his face. "I couldn't marry him when I'm in love with someone else." He wiggled again against my dick.