Chapter 36: Liam

I woke up with my head pounding.

Motherfucker how much did I have to drink last night? I moved slightly and felt someone lying next to me. Oh no. Oh fuck, what the hell did I do? I started to panic before I realized I still had my clothes on. I slowly moved and looked over my left shoulder to see my sweet Niall lying on his right side facing me and sleeping like a baby.

I didn't want to move another inch for fear of waking him up. Holy shit, he was beautiful and he looked so peaceful sleeping. I moved just a little more so that I could turn and watch him sleep. I wanted to see his eyes the moment he opened them.

If this wasn't a fucking dream come true – Niall, in my bed all night.

Motherfucker! I just realized I was so fucking wasted last night I don't even remember coming to bed. Why did he stay? Did I ask him to stay with me? I kind of remember asking him to stay with me. Did I spoon him at all last night? Fuck I hope I didn't try to make any moves on him. I'd never had a guy in my bed all night.

Wait, did Niall ask me how many guys I've slept with? Did I answer him? Oh shit I hope I didn't tell him. Fuck, my head was killing me. I needed some Advil and a glass of OJ in a really bad way.

No, even drunk, I wouldn't be that fucking stupid to tell him how many guys I've been with. It's not like it's a huge number. I'm sure Greg has me fucking beat by at least ten. It doesn't matter though. None of those guys could hold a candle to Niall.

Just then he started to move. I watched him as he stretched out and then opened his eyes. His blue eyes and my brown eyes just staring at each other. I could die right now and be a happy son of a bitch.

There was that smile... I couldn't help but smile back at him. My heart starting beating faster the wider his smile got.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, Liam." He practically purred my name.

I reached over and pushed his hair out of his eyes. So fucking beautiful...

Niall let out a laugh. "Good morning, Liam. How did you sleep?"

The feeling that sped through my body when I heard him call me by my name was unreal. Why did that affect me so damn much?

"That's a first for me."

Niall laughed. "Really? And what is it?"

"Well, I've never had a guy spend the night with me and tell me good morning. I wanted you to be the only one to do it."

Niall tried to hide his face, but I saw the blush creep into his cheeks. Shit I would never ever get tired of that!

He peeked up at me and started to laugh as he pushed my shoulder back.

I leaned down and went to kiss him deeply. He pulled back from me and jumped out of my bed.

"Um, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," he said as he walked into my bathroom.

Fuck, I could get used to this. Niall waking up with me every morning and me being the first person he spoke to.

After we brushed our teeth, I watched as Niall put his hair up in a quiff.

"Let's go get breakfast shall we? I need something for my damn headache," I said as I took Niall's hand in mine.

"Well maybe that will teach you not to drink so much Mr. Payne. You were pretty wasted last night!" Niall said with a laugh.

I immediately stopped and looked at him. "I didn't, um, say anything to you that was out of line or anything, did I?"

Niall smiled up at me, shook his head no and stood on his toes to give me a kiss. I reached down and cupped his face in my hands and deepened the kiss. Niall let out a small moan that traveled from my mouth straight to my dick.