Chapter 26: Liam

I was so pissed at Niall for pulling out the fucking "friends" card again. Even after I tried to tell Levi I didn't want to dance, Niall practically pushed me onto the dance floor. Soon as the music started, Levi started grinding his ass into my dick. I had to close my eyes and act like it was Niall I was dancing with just to get through it.

Levi did a pretty damn good job keeping me turned away from Niall. When the song ended I turned around to see Niall was no longer at the table, and neither was Greg. He was gone.

Shit!

I made a beeline towards the table. Levi ran up and grabbed my arm. "Hey! Where are you going? Let's have some fun tonight. I made sure your little friend got the right impression," Levi said as he looked up at me with a smug look on his face.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, you know, I made sure he knew he was a little too young to be trying to play with the big kids...if you know what I mean," he said as he stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked on it and then tried to put it on my mouth.

I jerked my head back away from him. "What the fuck did you do? I swear to God, Levi, if he left, you will regret whatever it is you did." I pushed him out of my way.

I ran up to the table and asked Amanda where Niall was.

"Well, since you were practically fucking that guy on the dance floor, Niall told Greg he wanted to leave and asked him to walk him to his car." Amanda said as she gave me a look that should have knocked me to my knees. That girl just gave new meaning to "If looks could kill."

As soon as I got out of the club, I started to run toward where I had parked Niall's car earlier. I heard Greg call out my name.

I stopped and turned around to see him walking across the street.

"He's gone," Greg said as he walked up to me with his hands in his pockets.

"No! Fucking hell! What the hell did I just do?" I yelled out as I jammed my hands through my hair.

I looked at Greg, who just had a blank look on his face. "Why did he leave? Was it because I was dancing with Levi? He told me to. He made sure he let Levi know we were only friends and told me to go dance. I tried to tell Levi I didn't want to. Oh fucking hell," I said as I started to pace back and forth.

"Dude, did you fucking know how you looked out there? You were grinding your dick all into Levi's ass while Niall sat there and watched it. Then Levi's little stunt of sticking his finger in his mouth and sucking on it while you held onto his hips grinding away, you prick. What did you think he was going to do? Sit there and watch?"

I had to lean over. I had that sick feeling in my stomach again that I woke up with earlier this morning.

"No, no... Shit no... I had to fucking keep my eyes closed the whole time. The whole fucking time all I was doing was picturing Niall dancing with me. Fuck! I was so pissed at him for pulling out the fucking 'friends' card again, I guess I was just pissed and not thinking about how it would look to him."

I had to lean back over again... "Oh shit, I think I'm going to get sick."

Greg slapped me on the back of the head. What the fuck?

"First off, fucker, that's my brother you are daydreaming about, and second, you better fucking make this right somehow."

Next thing I knew I was throwing up and Greg was telling me he was going to get his truck. I had to talk to Niall. I had to explain...