Chapter 45: Louis

Oh, holy hells bells. I'd never experienced anything like that before in my entire life! I wanted more. I needed more. I needed Greg so bad it physically hurt. I said it before I even knew the words were out of my mouth. I just came out and told Greg I wanted to have sex with him... Oh God, why did I say that?

His face went white and he stiffened up.

"No, no this was a mistake, Louis. This shouldn't have ever happened."

Wait...What? I had to shake my head to clear my thoughts. Did he just say what happened between us was a mistake? That it should never have happened?

"W-what?" I could barely get the word out of my mouth? How could he say that? That was the most magical moment of my life. How could he say that? I saw the way he was looking at me. He felt it too. I know he did!

"I'm so sorry, baby. I should've never let that happen. I promise you, I won't ever do that to you again."

Oh my God, I'm so fucking confused right now I just want to scream. I threw my hands in my hair and shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"What the hell are you saying Greg? How can you say that was a mistake? How... How can you do that to me...make me feel that way and then tell me it was a mistake. No! That was not a mistake! I do not for one minute regret any of it."

Greg pushed away from me and ran his hands through his hair. He looked me up and down and zeroed in on my shorts that were still unbuttoned.

"Greg, I want you. I've wanted you for so long now, please don't say that this was wrong..." I started to move toward him, but he put his hands up to stop me.

"No! I fucked up. I didn't mean to do that, Louis. You...you have a boyfriend!" Greg said as he looked at me shocked.

I shook my head back and forth. No, he was not going to use Jason as a way to get out of this.

"I don't want Jason, I want you Greg! I love you!"

He just stood there and looked at me stunned. At first he seemed relieved when I said I didn't want Jason. Then it turned to confusion and now, I don't know how to read his face. The emotions running across his face were starting to freak me out. He looked...angry?

He laughed. Why the hell would he laugh?

"You love me? No you don't Louis, you just got caught up in a moment that I should've never let happen. It was all a mistake, Louis. If I could take it back, I would. It didn't mean anything."

I felt the water building in my eyes. No, I will not cry. He didn't mean what he was saying. How could he be saying this to me right now?

"I thought...but I thought you wanted me, Greg? The way you were looking at me..."

He ran his hand through his hair again and turned away from me. I couldn't move. I just stood there watching him. He took a deep breath and turned around to face me again. There was no emotion on his face whatsoever.

"I'm sorry, Louis, if I led you on. I...I just got caught up in the moment and I wasn't thinking clearly. It didn't mean anything and I think we need to just forget this ever happened."

I can't breathe. Oh my God, I can't breathe. My whole world just turned the fuck upside down. The only man I have ever loved, ever wanted, just basically told me to fuck off. I felt a tear slide down my face. I couldn't even move my hand to wipe it away.

Greg's face instantly looked like he was in pain. He stepped forward and reached out to wipe the tear away.

I stepped back.