Chapter 17

"I should probably go... and do something..." I trailed off, trying to find an excuse to leave. My pathetic excuse hung in the air as Mystery man, who I figured out was Spencer, and Ace, were glaring at each other. The atmosphere seem to crush me with all the anger, awkwardness, a little excitement, and hate. Anger from both Ace and Spencer, akwardness from me and some elders, excitement from some elders, and hate from both Ace and Spencer.

"No, you are not allowed to leave." Ace snapped, flickering his gaze to me before returning it to Spencer's smoldering glare.

I pulled a very cliché feminine move and placed my hands on my hips. "Excuse me?! You do not control me in the fucking slightest!"

He didn't reply as both Spencer and him started circling each other slowly, fists raised. They looked like boxers. Except we were in a small hospital room crowded with a docotor, a couple nurses, elders, and I.

"Really? You guys look so stupid right now." I shook my head, pinching the bridge of my nose out of frustration. I raised my hand in the air and caught a fist that had went flying at me, unknowingly doing so.

"Cool." I muttered, gazing down at my hand that held Ace's clenched fist in awe.

Ace growled, about to try and land a punch but suddenly fell to the floor at my feet. I looked down in surprise before looking up at Spencer who had a cheeky grin. His dark brown eyes were lit with amusement. One of his feet were hanging in the air before he brought it down, looking elsewhere but still had that cheeky grin on his lips.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Immature nutball." I muttered, before looking down at Ace in distaste as he brung himself to his feet again with a grunt.

"And this is the toughest Alpha?" I sighed in disappointment, shaking my head sadly.

"Incorrect. He is one of the lowest ranked Alphas, actually." Spencer corrected, smirking at Ace who glared at him in return.

"Damn, they need to update the books." I grumbled, before an idea came to mind.

"So... did Ace break any rules here, dear elders?" I asked, rocking back on my heels while whistiling innocently. I felt so childish and evil, but it also felt so good at the same time as the elders nodded once in union.

"Yes, he in fact did!" Piped in a young elder, who looked about twenty one. They should not call them elders, more like A Council or something. 'Elder' sets a wrong image, seeing as how they are all younger than at least thirty-five.

"And which law is that...?" I trailed off, a cheeky smirk on my lips as I gave Ace a pointed look that said, 'should have never tried to mess with me, you little fucker.'

"It was the law that states, "No werewolf or any other being has the right to mark any other without agreement from both ends. If werewolf or any other being has done so, then that person who commited this act is stripped from any title they have and is casted a rogue.""

"So... he is a rogue?" I smiled, feeling like Chesire the Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Right now, I would have given a run for his job with how big my smile was. A couple of Elders backed up a few steps, other staring at me strangely as if I needed medical attention.

I probably do.

"But Paige agreed to the marking!" Ace cried in outrage, gaze flicking every where, trying to save his sorry ass with his even sorrier excuse. My eyes widened in shock before I burst out laughing.

"That is so fucking sad that you would even try to lie about this!" I choked out, a fresh dose of laughter escaping from my lips.

I believe that one Elder fled the room.

"But... but..." Ace stammered, hands shaking as he glanced everywhere as if trying to find an answer. My lips slightly shook from holding in laughter, as cruel as it sounded.

"But... but... nothing." Mimicked Spencer, chuckling tauntingly before turning to a very buff Elder. Maybe he wasn't an Elder, but a secret under cover body guard. That would have made sense. "Call a meeting with his former pack and strip him of his title, explaining why. They all at least deserve to know what piece of trash was running this pack. The Beta can take over for now, until my pack and this one forms together as one. After you strip him of title, make sure he gets escorted out of the territory, and onto rogue." He finished, making his way to me. He seemed to be on Cloud 9, with a smile litting his face.

Ace was now grovelling at the elders feet, shaking as sobs escaped him. The Rogue life was one that nobody wanted, that's for sure.