Chapter 20

"Now, I want you to go train this fourth of the pack." Spencer ordered before jogging over to his fourth.

Splendid.

Since now their are four people that know how to fight rather well, we all have a fourth of the pack to train. Except I was stuck with males that seem to have all bronze but no brain. Then their were females that were glaring at me as if I stole their man.

"Okay, so now everybody find a partner. One will have the other in a headlock. Now, I want the one in the headlock to escape. Then somebody has to be pinned."

"What do you know? You're just a weak girl. Probably can't even fight." A muscular guy cackled. My left eye twitched as my inner die hard feminist came out of her cave. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for a second.

"And you are?" I asked through clenched teeth. The guy smirked at me, showing me straight white teeth.

"Gabriel, Luna." He bowed mockingly, flashing me a wink. My eyes narrowed in agitation at that.

"Well, Gabriel... Why don't you come over here and put me in a headlock?" I asked innocently with a small smirk of my own.

"Okay then. But be prepared to lose." He chirped confidently, walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around my head tightly, which made my heart pound in excitement. Adrenaline was coursing through me as I braced my feet. I rose my knee but I didn't knee him- I straight up kicked him right in his sack.

He groaned in pain as other males howled in laughter, some having the decency to wince. I rose an eyebrow at his small, curled up figure that was groaning words that I couldn't comprehend.

"That was a cheap shot!" He finally growled out, lifting his head to give me a murderous glare. I shrugged innocently with a small, evil smile.

"How would I know? I'm just a girl after all?" I asked, some venom in my tone. He just grunted to let me know he heard me and understood what I implied perfectly.

"Now, any more questions? Or rather, interruptions?" I asked, my gaze traveling over the large group I had. One rather skinny boy that looked to be eighteen rose his hand in the air.

"Yes...?"

"The name is Malik. And I was windering if people are allowed to do... what you just did to others?"

"No, I was just putting him in his place. You will wrestle out of the headlock fairly, no 'cheap shots' as Gabriel over here put it."

"It was a cheap shot!" I heard Gabriel grumble to himself. I just shot him a glare which made him put his head down in submission imeadietly.

"First, I want twenty laps around the field for warm up." I chirped, awaiting the groans of protest. I wasn't dissapointed. Groans sounded as people started lining up.

"I will be running with you guys, just do whatever pace you can handle... Ready... Set... Go!" I shouted, taking off first. My legs stretched in front of me, going practically a mile a minute while adrenaline traveled throughout my system, making me more active and attentive.

I finished the first fifteen laps without a problem, still leading. I cast a glance behind me to see one a approaching figure. I just shook my head and ran faster, pumping my arms as fast as they would go. I was down to the last lap when I could feel a presence near me. I didn't risk a glance back and gathered a deep breath before running even harder. My legs were starting to lose feeling at this point as I didn't want to use my 'wolf' to help.

I made it across the line first, another person following shortly after. I glanced back to see Malik their, giving me a glance of approval.

Approval? Why was Malik giving me a glance of approval? Did I just pass a test? Because I just remember thid being a warm up routine I usualy do before training that I had the others do with me.

"Why are you giving me that look?" I asked Malik. Everybody else was still doing it, probably around their 18th lap.

"Look? What look?" He asked, giving me a small teasing smile. I narrowed my eyes at him. Oh, he knows what look.

"You know it. That's why you're smiling like that, too!"

"Smiling? Why, I wasn't smiling. You may need to get your eyesight checked..." He trailed off, his small smile ten times bigger. I gave him a playful shove before people started walking towards us.

"Luna... May we please grt some water?" A girl asked that appeared thirteen. Thirteen. What the heck? How young did training here go to?

"When do people here start training?" I asked, my eyebrows scrunched together in wonder and confusion.

"Thirteen." The little girl replied, scratching her arm nervously.

"Oh." I said weakly, before clearing my throat. "Ya, ya. You guys can get a five minute water break. And then we are doing the headlock drill."

People immediately started scurrying away towards where they placed their water bottles. All I could think about was how people started training so young.

An- AHHHHH! Long time, no see? Sorry, I haven't really had a chance to update. For a while. But now I have... So you should be happy, not trying to kill me... Anyways, volleyball season is over and I was crying. All the people were saying things like, 'So, you do have emotions?' But I swear they cared because they all gave me hugs... I will miss volleyball... I can't wait until next year, though! Anyways, have a good day, xoxo!