Chapter 19

We were now at his pack. My hair was clean and smelling like fresh berries again, making me sigh in content.

"It feels so good to be clean!" I groaned out as I plopped down lazily on the black leather couch. I looked outside, towards the large lawn to see pack members training. I tip-toed from the couch and peered out the window.

I felt like a secret ninja.

"Buh, buh buuh, buh. Buh, buh buuh, buh. Denanana. Denanana. Buh, buh buh buh!"

I karate chopped the air as my finish, smiling goofily down at my hand before looking back out the window. People were now staring at me as if I were the strangest person on the planet.

Maybe I was.

My face quickly flushed crimson red in embarrassment before I started heading towards the door. More people stared at me as I made my way over to Spencer.

"Heeeyy. Pssst. Spenc!" I hissed, before giggling lightly at the end.

He didn't react, continuing to instruct someone that radiated power. That must be the beta.

I continued walking over to him before tapping his shoulder lightly. Suddenly, his hand gripped my wrist and I was air borne. Quickly reacting, I twisted my body perfectly so he was pressed to my front and I held him in a deadly head lock.

Gasps were heard as I smiled sheepishly and let Spencer go. He was red in embarrassment as I kicked the dirt lightly, ducking my head so my hair covered my burning cheeks.

"Well, everybody. This is my- and your- luna, Paige. But you will refer to her as Luna." Spencer's strong voice rang out. Silence was met before I felt a small tug at my hand. I peered down to see a small boy with blonde curly hair and bright hazel eyes.

I crouched down to his level with a gentle smile on my face. He smiled back at me, one of his front teeth missing.

"H-hi Luna." He whispered and I practically melted at the sound of his small, timid voice.

"You can call me Paige. What's your name?"

"I-I'm Timmothy." He mumbled, cheeks now red. I sat down on the ground, now level with his height.

"Well Timmothy, you are adorable." I replied with one-hundred percent honestly clear as day in my tone.

"T-That's not what they say at school. They c-call me names and m-make fun of me." He stuttered, which made me want to scream, 'ADORABLE!'

Anger surged through me as I imagined Timmothy getting teased and picked on. He was adorable, and I think that any body else that is here would agree with me. And not just because I am the Luna.

"Well, they are just jealous of you. Trying to make you feel bad will make them feel better." I tried to explain. Most of the time, this is why people made fun of others. Their was also other reasons, of course. This was just the main one.

"W-why would they do that?" He asked, his large hazel eyes widening to meet mine.

I offered him a sad smile. "I don't know. I really don't know."

He smiled back at me before his gaze travelled around to see everybody watching our exchange closely.

He wrapped his small arms around me before letting go. I sent him a wink and he giggled before running off.

Spencer came over and put his hand out to me. I clasped it with my own before he hauled me up.

"Timmothy is ADORABLE!!!" I burst out, a smile full on display. Spencer chuckled at me before my mood got dampened as I remembered that he got made fun of at school.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that Timmothy gets made fun of at school." I mumbled, gaze casted towards the ground.

"He does?" Spencer asked in confusion. Slight anger burst in me as Spencer didn't even realise something that was happening in his own pack.

Well, he probably has other things going on that keep him busy.

Ya, I guess so.

I nodded in confirmation to Spencer's question before sighing. I ran a hand down my face to try and mask the slight sadness I felt.

"How about we focus on that later? We could train right now?" Spencer offered. I perked up at the idea of training and nodded quickly.

I will focus on Timmothy later.