Chapter 21

"So, you can sleep with me or on the floor or couch, or I can take the floor or-" I quickly cut off Spencer's nervous rambling with a small light laugh. He grimaced as I laughed harder, but the grimace quickly morphed into a smile.

"Am I that-"

"Nervous? Ya, you kind of are." I snickered, before nudging him lightly with my arm in a some what comforting manner- well, I hope so.

"Just calm down, Spencie." I teased, standing on my tippy toes to ruffle his hair into a mess. He narrowed his eyes playfully, a light growl sounding in the back of his throat.

"Don't call me that! Anything but that!" He whined, pouting out his lower lip. I chuckled before tapping my chin over exaggeratedly. I scrunched my brows and cast my gaze to the roof to give a better affect.

"Okay... how about Cheesecake?" I asked, raising one brow in question.

He sighed lightly before shaking his head side to side in quick, small jerks. I smiled and said, "Spencie it is then."

He grumbled under his breath, kicking the carpet lightly with his foot in a pouting manner. I chuckled lightly, running to the bed and flopping on it. My body instantly melted into the memory foam, causing me to groan. I love memory foam.

"Forget about you. Memory foam is my mate." I mumbled, snuggling deeper into it. I was already in pajamas. I had a shower earlier, putting on some sweatpants and one of Spencer's T-Shirts.

What? He smells good. You can't blame me. Or judge me. You would do the same.

"Thanks. I feel so special now." He deadpanned sarcastically. I just waved his sarcasm off and relaxed.

A little while later, I felt something wet touch my neck. I immediately shot up, eyes wide with disgust.

"Oh. My. Lord. What did you put on my neck?!" I wiped my neck quickly, pulling my hand back to my face and looking at the thick, cool liquid with confusion.

"Hmm... oh ya! Pancakie wakie mix is just on your little necky..." He said, an impish grin on his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him in anger before leaping at him.

Lucky for him, my legs got tangled in the blanket and I landed on the floor with a thump.  A groan of pain escaped me as I ran a hand down my face. Booming laughter filled the room as I untangled practically the whole bed set from my legs.

"I hate my life." I grunted loudly as I finally stood up straight. I groaned in slivht pain as my nose throbbed slightly due to the hard impact. The floor was carpet but it still hurt.

"I didn't know you were practically emo!" Spencer snickered, a teasing glint in his eye. I narrowed my gaze at him as he put a finger to his chin in thought.

"Now that I think about it, you usually wear dark colors..." He trailed off, a wicked grin on his lips. His eyes flashed with a taunting tint as he trained his gaze on me.

"I-it's not like I listen to Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Halsey, Twenty Øne Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Troye Sivan or anything like that..." I trailed off, listing bands and artists that would seem emoish to people listening to it.

"Oh, you totally do!" He pointed his finger in my face, cackling quietly.

Quietly as in the sound of a monster truck sputtering to life,  ready to crush tiny cars that seemed like a tin can with the teo side by side.

So his cackling is rather loud, if you already didn't get the idea.

"Oh shut it, you slime ball." I growled, slapping his shoulder and pouting slightly. He saw this which made him laugh a little longer. I narrowed my eyes at him in anger and stormed to his closet.

"W-where are you going, princess?" The devil himself asked, nearly out of breath. I just shook my head in reply and plucked a clean black T-Shirt from it's hanger before turning towards the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and locked it before stripping down and starting up the shower.

I stepped into the large shower and immediately started cleaning myself up. Anger was still boiling inside of me as I scrubbed my face to the point it felt like I would eventually get to the bone if I continued scrubbing relentlessly as I previously was.

As I continued to wash myself off, making sure all the pancake mix was clearly gone and never known to make it's presence again, I couldn't help but fume in silent anger.

Oh, this war is on.

I stepped forward to turn off the knob. Within the blink of an eye I slipped and crashed onto the floor of the shower with a grunt escaping me.

"Oh, absolutely great! Dammit! Fuck you balance." I growled rather loudly. In reply all I got was booming laughter.