Six.

Habits.

We all have habits, little quirks and things that we do. Sometimes they're good; sometimes they're bad. As I walked down the dark street, I could feel blood dripping down my wrist. I lifted my sleeve carefully. A cut had reopened.

The stars above me shone down a dim light, a thousand eyes staring down at me.

Hissing slightly, I looked down to see blood seeping through my hoodie sleeves. My head felt a little numb, but I just shook it off and kept walking.

I'd be home soon anyway. Just as soon as I found Finn.

As soon as I thought of him, he suddenly appeared. His skinny body bumped straight into me, almost knocking me down. "Jesus!" I groaned. "What are you playing at, dude?"

"Sorry, Lola." Finn's voice sounded weird. I raised an eyebrow at him as he stumbled back. His hair was slightly messy and he had something on his shirt.

When I didn't say anything, he shrugged. "How are you? What are you doing out here?" Finn asked.

"Looking for you!" I pushed him a little. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I've been with my friend." he frowned. "What time is it?"

"It's like one-twenty in the morning! You told us you'd be home by eleven." I sighed. "Ross was worried about you."

"Really?" Finn raised an eyebrow. "Ross is never worried. Are you sure you weren't the worried one?"

"I'm positive." I blushed hotly. "So... Should we walk home?"

"Sure, okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay."

I laughed softly. "You're drunk."

"What? No I'm not."

"Walk in a straight line." I told him.

There was a moment of silence, and his pale face turned a deep shade of red. Finn bit his lip ring. "No."

After a second, we both smirked at each other. "Come on, idiot. Let's go home." I chuckled. We started walking down the road, Finn tripping over his own feet a little. "You okay there?" I smirked at him.

"Shit." he looked embarrassed. "Yeah."

As we walked along I felt slightly faint, my arm beginning to become numb. I reached out and touched the open cut, realizing how close it was to my wrist.

On second thought, it was actually on my wrist.

I gulped and kept walking. It'd be fine; it would stop bleeding soon. Hopefully.

As my feet tapped again and again down the dark path, I started to realise the severity of the situation. My wrists were really burning then, and my head was light and airy.

Specks appeared in my vision. I shook my head, groaning slightly. The black of my sleeves concealed the amount of blood I was actually losing, but I knew at this point that there was something wrong.

"Lola? Are you okay?" Finn asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay!" He grinned and kept walking. Good thing he was drunk, because otherwise he would know immediately that something was up. I just didn't want to make a fuss about it. I'd be fine.

Finn started singing under his breath. "Cause I'm telling you, you're all I need."

"Finn?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He smiled and kept singing. "I'll never leave, so you can drag me through-"

"Finn, shut-" I was interrupted.

"Hell!" He shouted the louder lyric of the song. "If it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, cause I'm under your-"

"Be quiet!" I was laughing now, but I was feeling more and more faint.

Finn giggled and flicked his hair. "You're funny."

"And you're an idiot."

"Only sometimes." He winked at me.

Before I could reply, my feet froze in the spot they were in.

My breath suddenly became shallow. My lungs felt tiny, and the world around me melted away. "Lola?" Finn frowned. My vision flickered and bounced like a flame.

I reached out a hand to grab Finn. I didn't know how far away he was. I didn't know how far away anything was. All I knew was that I was falling.

"Lola!"

My hand grabbed thin air, and I fell back hopelessly. The last image that burned into my eyes was Finn's shocked face, calling my name and trying to catch me.