Thirty One.

A/N: I'm back! No more holidays now I promise! Hope you're not too mad at me lol thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️ Sorry for being gone. I really hope you understand.

*Lola's POV*

My eyes opened, and I yawned deeply. I felt someone in the room with me. Slowly, as I remembered what had happened last night, my mouth spread into a smile. "Hey, baby." I purred. "Where are you going?"

"Hello." Ross said uncomfortably.

I sat bolt upright and looked Ross in the eye. "Oh my God! Hi, Ross."

"Don't ever speak like that ever again." Ross shuddered. "I'm guessing you're looking for Finn. He's outside, helping pack up Mark and Lia's stuff."

"Why?" I frowned.

"They've decided to go on their own road trip. Just the two of them." Ross shrugged. "I guess they want some alone time."

 "That's sweet. Maybe they can fix each other..." I thought for a moment. "That's too optimistic, isn't it?"

"You and Finn had enough alone time last night didn't you?" Ross chuckled. "I thought it was best to stay clear of the van to avoid your exploits."

"Shut up!" I cringed. "How do you know what happened?"

"He's my brother. You think he wouldn't tell me?" he laughed.

.......

I thought about what had happened last night with Finn. Mark and Finn had been getting a little mad at each other. Tensions got awkwardly high so I made an excuse to talk to Finn alone.

As we walked into the van, I shut the doors and looked at him. I couldn't think of what to say to him. While I thought, I must have been staring at him unknowingly. When I snapped out of my train of thought, Finn was looking at me, biting his lip ring.

He smirked.

"What?" I smiled. "Why are you staring at me?"

"You're just fucking pretty when you do that face." Finn shrugged.

"What face?" I asked.

"Your thinking face." He sighed. "It's cool."

"Are you complimenting me, Finn?"

"I might be complimenting you verbally." He stepped towards me. "But I can compliment you physically if you want."

Somewhere inside my stomach it felt like a carousel. My legs weakened a bit. "What does that mean?" I gulped.

He moved closer still, until he was standing right in front of me. Finn's hand crept towards my face and tucked my hair behind my ear. His lips kissed my cheek carefully, and as he pulled away I heard his breaths shake. I giggled.

"Why are you breathing like that?" I blushed.

"You're doing it too." He rolled his eyes. "Come here, you bitch."

He picked me up and held me over his shoulder. I squealed. "Finn! Put me down, you idiot!"

"Your wish is my command." Finn winked. "Where would you like me to put you down?" I didn't say anything. In the moment of silence we had, he moved me and held me bridal-style. He kissed me on the lips and lay me down on the bed, climbing in next to me.

We lay there, the silence becoming awkward. Our bodies were both stiff, and although we wanted to have contact with each other, we silently did everything we could to avoid each other. The room was filled with nothing but quiet, uncomfortable breaths.

"Fuck this." Finn turned to me. I looked at him, my eyes sparkling. He ran his hand up and down my stomach. "You know what I want. And I know what you want. So why are we just lying here?"

I whispered to him. "Finn."

"Yeah?"

"Please. Let's just do it." I smiled at him. "You idiot."

"Thats my girl." He laughed, and we became closer that night than I had ever felt with anyone before. Two people who were too scared to love each other showed more love that night than anyone in the world ever had before. And it was fucking beautiful.