Twenty One.

A/N: I have so many exams. I literally can't deal with all of the stress right now. But I fought and fought and I have this chapter for you. Hope its okay. Love you guys.

I felt his warmth next to me in the cold tent. My mind wandered slightly, and I thought about the last time I'd found myself in the same bed as Finn, all those weeks ago.

He rolled over and sighed in his sleep. I found myself face to face with him, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Squirming back a bit, I used the moonlight shining through the tent as a way to judge how far I could get away from him without crushing the side of the tent or falling out into the cold night.

Finn opened his eyes as if on cue and stared at me for a second, still half asleep. I chuckled. "What?" I asked. "Go back to sleep."

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Finn yawned.

"I don't know. It's cold." I shrugged. He crawled a little closer to me and we hugged. I let him do it, mostly because I was actually freezing and his body was so warm. We lay there in silence for a minute, until Finn spoke up.

"I love you, Scribble."

"I love you too. But, you know, as friends. Because we're just friends." I said quickly.

Finn laughed gently. "We're not friends."

"What do you mean?" I frowned at this revelation.

"Friends don't sleep in the same bed. And friends don't treat me like you do." Finn looked up at the tent roof. "You know that."

"We're only in the same bed because of Ross." I mumbled.

"Good excuse, huh?" he turned to me. "We've basically been a couple from the start. Like, we act like a married couple."

"That sounded creepy." I told him.

"I suppose it did." He shrugged.

He stayed silent, so I frowned and sat up. "So you're just leaving it at that? What the fuck?"

"What? You want more from that conversation?"

"Well..." I lay back down and pouted. "You can't just say stuff like that and then stop."

Finn smiled and shut his eyes. "I'm tired. You wanna go to sleep?"

"No!" I frowned at him. "No."

Finn just shrugged and rolled over. closing his eyes again. I waited for him to say something, but he just let his breaths become deeper and heavier. Sighing, I crawled towards him and hugged his back. "Please, Finn." I whispered. "Don't go to sleep."

He turned round and laughed, biting his lip piercing. Suddenly, he pulled me up and I found myself sitting on his lap, straddling him. He pulled the blanket over us and we sat cuddled together in the dark tent. Our lips touched and we kissed.

It wasn't a romantic kiss like you would imagine. It was desperate, hungry.  Like we had been waiting for this for a long time. He grabbed for my hair and we reached and rolled around and breathed heavily. His lip piercing rubbed against my bottom lip.

I stopped, pulled back and looked at him. "We're seriously fucking up right now."

"Yeah." Finn shrugged and went to kiss me again. I was about to accept it, but I stopped and pushed his chest back.

"Oh, fuck." I gasped. "Oh, fuck!"

"What?" He asked. "What, Lola, what?"

"I gave you a fucking hickey!" I frowned at his neck.

"Oh... Fuck. Wait... Why is that an issue?" Finn cocked his head.

"Because! Ross will see!"

"Shit..." Finn put his head in his hands. "We're so dead."

I groaned. "No kidding."