|| Scenario ||

Title: Scaredy cats
Member: Mark
Genre: Fluff? Funny?
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes

My eyes widened as I looked at the haunted house in front of me, and I turned to my boyfriend, who didn't look any less nervous than I was

"Come on, don't be such pussies! You guys promised that you'd try every single thing in here!" Donghyuck's annoying voice rang in my ears, making me turn around to glare at him, only earning a snicker, and I felt Mark shift slightly, before he squeezed my hand.

"Let's go." He sent me a reassuring smile, trying to calm my nerves, even though I knew, he was just as scared of those dressed up people walking around inside, and I heard a whistle supposedly coming from Jaemin.

"You go, lovebirds!" Yep, it was Jaemin.

Mark's face flushed slightly at that as he shook his head, dragging me with him through the entrance, which shut right as we stepped inside, and the first sound we heard when we took another step, was a creepy cackle, rumbling from the walls.

A small squeal left me, but that was it and I, of course, grabbed Mark, wanting to feel secure, he happily held me.

"W-what if we get lost?" A nervous laugh came from him, which made me hit him slightly, but now that I thought about it, the house looked pretty big from the outside and I looked around, actually wondering where all the other people, who were walking around inside, were.

"Maybe there aren't other people in here." Answering my unspoken question, he smiled slightly at me, another creepy laugh then echoed through the corridor we were walking through, and I squeezed Mark's hand.

The light, which was dangling right above our heads, then flickered, making it a bit harder to see what was happening in front, and this time another sound echoed, but this time it was more like a woman's cry, which was a lot creepier than the giggle, at least in my opinion, since Mark didn't seem that effected by it.

The light then stopped flickering and it got clear that at the end of the corridor, stood a woman in a typical white dress, with typical black long hair, just staring back at us, before she just bolted in our direction, my eyes shut tightly.

A scream erupted from the both of us as we separated, both with our backs against the two walls parallel with each other as she ran by us, or that was what it sounded like, and I felt myself sigh on relief.

"That was.. Something.." Mark's voice was a bit quiet, and I heard him move closer, I didn't dare to open my eyes, fearing I would see that creepy woman again.

"She's gone, love." Slowly fluttering my eyes, my head moved from side to side, before I nodded my head, walking right into Mark's slightly open arms, and he kissed me on top of the head.

"Let's just get out of here." Easier said than done.

Still clinging onto him, we started taking steps towards what we thought was the exit, but turned out to be another horror room.

"This doesn't seem that bad." That mumble left me as we carefully stepped into the lightly dimmed room, and the betrayal of my words made me scream as something fell from the ceiling, landing on the floor right by our feet.

Mark didn't seem that scared by that trick as he didn't jump, nor did an unidentifiable noise leave him, and it apparently boosted his confidence as he sent me a small grin, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

Despite the bold actions I was positive, he was either blushing, or scared on the inside because..

I was his girlfriend, and I knew him.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" His voice was kind of loud and I would've rolled my eyes at his confidence, but my fear got the best of me as I wrapped his arms around me, before we started walking again, out of the room and the other direction.

As we were walking down a hall, we stopped in front of a door, which was open just a tiny bit with the lights flickering, and I was just about to push it open when it flung open, revealing a girl, who looked pretty similar to the one from the beginning, making both of us freeze.

Blinking, I just stared at her with her staring right back at the two of us until she started lifting her hand, earning a scream from both me and Mark, before I could even react, I was pulled away forcefully.

Out of panic, Mark pulled me into the next room he saw, which seemed to be some kind of broom closet, and he shut the door to the kind of tiny room we were pressed into, I rested my head on his shoulder.

Both of us were breathing heavily from the running, and I felt something run up my arm, but thinking it was Mark, I did nothing, then a giggle left him, it didn't sound creepy or anything, just an ordinary giggle.

"Stop running your hand up and down my side!" Another giggle left him, but that wasn't what I cared about at the moment, and I felt myself tense at his words, knowing my hands were hanging down my sides.

"M-Mark? My hands are here." I took his hands, making his body turn tense as well, before one of his hands let go of my hand and the lights then turned on, revealing a guy wearing a disturbing mask.

Yet another scream left us as the mask guy, like the girl had done, lifted his hand to run his finger over Mark's cheek, and we were running again, but with almost every turn, we were in a new room.

"How big is this house?" My voice echoed through the room we had found ourselves in, and I swallowed hard as whispering could be heard, which creeped me out, since I knew Mark wouldn't do such thing.

"I don't know but we need to find a way out." Nodding, I didn't even have energy to think about a remark, before we once again clung to each other like some kind of magnets as we started walking through the new rooms, hoping that one of them would be the exit, but no luck was on our side.

The screaming erupting from me and Mark continued as the scares and terrifying people seemed to be multiplying, but I knew it was just my mind playing games, they were real people, but there was no way they were multiplying.

"I'm going to kill Donghyuck when we finally get out from here.."

[Next; Renjun scenario]