|| Scenario ||

Title: A parent thing
Member: Donghyuck
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: Nonee
Requested: Yes

"I can't believe we're in Jeju!" The girl, who's fingers were intertwined with Donghyuck's, exclaimed, making the boy roll his eyes, a grin on his face appeared though before he started dragging Y/N through the crowds of people, also trying to get...

"I can't believe we're in Jeju!" The girl, who's fingers were intertwined with Donghyuck's, exclaimed, making the boy roll his eyes, a grin on his face appeared though before he started dragging Y/N through the crowds of people, also trying to get away from those few, who were trying to take pictures of him.

"Ah, my boyfriend is so famous in his hometown!" A small chuckle left Donghyuck, and he let go of her hand to pull the girl closer by her waist, sending the blood in her body to her face which she hid in his chest slightly, not wanting to gain too much attention.

"Fans are going to start rumors if those pictures gets uploaded." A mumble left the girl, but Donghyuck only huffed with a shrug, and he finally said something;

"They can do that, they'll find out eventually.."

After dragging and some more dragging, the couple finally stopped in front of a small house, a grin spread across his face before he lightly knocked on the door.

It didn't hit Y/N before at that moment, she was going to meet his parents, his family, and that was when the feeling of nervousness filled up inside of her, but before she could protest, the door was opened revealing a lady with a bright smile on her face.

"H-hello, Mrs Lee." The stuttering made her boyfriend laugh before he moved his thumb in a circular motion on her waist, trying to calm her down, and the lady let out a small giggle bowing slightly as well.

"Just call me mom." Y/N didn't think such a lady like her would wink, but she did, catching both the son and the girl off guard, and Y/N was positive she saw Donghyuck's face flush at that comment.

It was clear it was Donghyuck's mother, Y/N could already find several similarities in their personalities, and Donghyuck snapped his fingers in front of his girlfriend's face before chuckling slightly once again, dragging her into the cozy house.

"Ah, welcome dear!" A man appeared, which she assumed to be his father as Donghyuck covered his face in embarrassment, and if she listened hard enough she was able to hear him mumble;

"I'm already starting to regret this."

A small squeal left his girlfriend as his father pulled her into an awkward hug, only making her boyfriend groan, and the man let go of her.

"I'm assuming you're the lovely Y/N, Donghyuck never shuts up about you when we talk! The things he tells about you, ah, young love." The girl couldn't help but giggle at her boyfriend, who covered his face, his ears a bright red, and her dad let out a chuckle as well before his mother waved them into the living room.

"W-wait, w-we don't have to follow them if you're uncomfortable, aha.." Donghyuck was being suspiciously awkward despite them being his parents, maybe that was why, parents tend to be quite embarrassing, and the girl raised her eyebrows before moving her head from side to side, shaking it.

Biting down on his lip, he finally nodded, grabbing her hand and walking into the living room before sitting down on the opposite side of where his parents were sitting.

"It isn't a real meeting between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law if we don't talk a bit about Don-"

"Mom." Donghyuck cut her off, shaking his head, his eyes wide as well, and his mom let out a laugh before coughing a bit, only making the boy bury his head in his hands out of pure embarrassment.

"Did you know Donghyuck used to pee his bed every night?" Y/N giggled before cuddling into Donghyuck slightly, the worried feeling of them not liking her long gone, and her boyfriend's head snapped up as red as a firetruck, he shook his head violently.

"I did not!" An exclamation left him, but that wasn't what Y/N found the funniest, his voice was raised an octave when he had exclaimed that, and she found herself laughing, really hard.

"I know, it's just fun to embarrasses you in front of my daughter-in-law!" That only made his face turn even redder if possible, and Y/N laughed even harder, she even started to feel tears well up in her eyes as she grabbed onto her stomach.

"W-we're not married.." Donghyuck's father let out a chuckle, leaning back against the couch just as the girl started calming down from laughing so hard.

"Yet." His father added, making Donghyuck stand up quickly, grabbing his girlfriend's arm helping her onto her feet, and he grabbed her hand before clearing his throat.

"I'll just show Y/N my old room.. And stuff.." The two still sitting down nodded with happy smiles on their faces, and Donghyuck could finally sigh out in relief as he dragged the girl towards his old room, but when they just were about to step into his room, he heard his dad once again;

"We're not done yet, we haven't been through the baby pictu-" Donghyuck slammed the door shut, locking it as well, leaning against it he started fanning his burning face, and the girl looked around his room, surprised to see how clean it actually was.

"S-sorry about them.. They're a bit.. Embarrassing.." With a small smile he sat down in front of Y/N, his face still burning red, and she shook her head leaning her forehead against his.

"That's a parent thing." That made Donghyuck grin as he slowly started turning back to his usual self, and he leaned in to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

"But did you seriously pee your bed?" Was the question which left her when they had pulled away, earning herself a hit by the pillow, and her boyfriend's laugh reached her ears making a smile light up on her face as she grabbed the other pillow lying on the bed, hitting him as well.

"I did not!" Laughs echoed from the room as the couple continued hitting each other, eventually growing tired, resulting in them both lying on his bed, cuddling, Donghyuck's lovey side started to show again, and what he had to say next made the girl's heart flutter.

"I'm so happy to be with you.."

[Next; DREAM's reaction to their crush avoiding them because they like them too]