|| Ship ||

thank you for being patient with me ;;u;; i'm not done with exams yet but will be soon, and i will update more once they are over <3 i love you all, please stay healthy <3

also the requests are still closed~

Ship for @---Alexandra---

My name is Eden Licht. I have a brown pixie cut, wear glasses, and have freckles. I am 165 cm. I like anime, manga, manhwa, and reading. I hate sports.

-

The person I ship you with is Renjun!

Renjun fell for you after having known you for a while. He started finding the small things about you beautiful, like your freckles. I see him enjoy the things you like as well, or at least he'd start to enjoy them after being with you. He slowly fell for everything about you.

Your dates will be pretty chill most of the time, like, you'd have a movie marathon or something along the lines of that, because he'll be pretty tired after practice but also because you don't like sports. Though, he'll want to spent some time outside with you as well and sometimes be a bit active.

You two would not fight too often, it'll mostly be disagreements and bickering, but most of your fights would start because of not enough time spent together or, depending on how much you really hate sports, because he'd sometimes want to be a bit active.

Renjun would not be too hesitant about apologizing after a fight. He will start missing you pretty quickly, though, he will not apologize if you're in the wrong, at least not as quickly as when he's in the wrong.

Skinship will be pretty casual. In the beginning he wouldn't be too hesitant and shy either but would, of course, not cross your boundaries. He'd really enjoy hugs, because you're the perfect size for him to hug as you aren't too short or tall (not saying he wouldn't enjoy hugging shorter or taller people). Of course he'll enjoy hand holding and kisses, but hugs are his favorite.

After Renjun you'll be closest with Donghyuck. I just see you two being a good friend duo. Donghyuck will probably find you pretty relatable and fun to be around. Donghyuck will also expect you to help him prank and tease Renjun.

He will be very supportive of course, finding it amazing that one of his best friends has found love, and he wishes the two of you the best. Though, it's Donghyuck, the teasing does not end unless you and Renjun get really annoyed with him. Not exactly the biggest fan of seeing you two being all cuddly and will run up to you two just to show you he's cringing.

[Next; Reaction to their s/o changing their clothes in front of them (though, not like completely undressing but maybe just the shirt)]