|| Scenario ||

Title: Sweetness
Member: Jaemin
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yess

"I'm sorry we can't spend time outside when it's snowing

"I'm sorry we can't spend time outside when it's snowing.." Jaemin mumbled, lightly running a hand through my hair, and I shook my head mumbling a quiet 'it's okay'.

We were huddled up together on the couch watching Christmas cartoons, while his members were out playing in the snow and Jaemin had even urged me to go with them, but I would much rather cuddle with my boyfriend inside.

"It's much better staying inside with you.." He let out a sigh before nodding his head burying it into my neck slightly, and he breathed out making me shiver as his breath came in contact with my neck.

"Ashanti.." I nodded as my name left his lips, before he lifted his head to lean it against mine, his eyes were closed as he sighed out, and I moved my hand to his hair to run it through it.

"Why are you so amazing?" He had continued, only sending blood to my face as I giggled slightly at his sweet words, and he smiled, locking eyes with me.

"I could ask you the same thing." My hand left his hair and grabbed his cheek, slightly pinching it, making him whine before slapping the hand away.

His cheeks had turned slightly rosy which was a pretty rare sight for me as he wasn't one to get that flustered, and he moved his head to rest it on my shoulder placing a small kiss on the covered area.

Jaemin was absolutely stunning today, he always was, but when his hair was this messy and his face free from makeup, he just looked adorable, on top of that, he was wearing lazy clothes matching with me.

"Ashanti, have I told you how amazing you look today?" His sweet question had sent the blood to my face once again, and I shook my head making a chuckle rumble from him.

"You look amazing." A compliment left him, but what did I expect?

Almost every time he said something it was a compliment or something that would paint my face pink.

Jaemin knew exactly what to say and do to make me blush which could get a bit tiring when almost all he did was make me blush, but he always stopped when it started getting a bit too much, knowing where my limits were as well.

"Ashanti, I want hot chocolate." Those words made me giggle slightly as I lifted his head off my shoulder before nodding my head, and I stood up just as Jaemin blew me a kiss.

"Love you!" That echoed through the dorm as I stepped into the kitchen, and I felt another blush creep onto my face as I started making hot chocolate for my childish boyfriend.

As I was waiting for it to finish, I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist making me jump slightly, and I tried to turn around to scold my boyfriend, but I had quite a hard time turning around due to the tight grip he had around me.

"You should focus on what you're doing instead of me, Ashanti. I know, I'm amazing and all, but still." The smug tone in his voice tempted me to slap him but first of all, I was a good girlfriend so I didn't, and second of all, I couldn't move.

"It would be easier if you, I don't know, let go of me?" That made him chuckle and I waited for a few quiet moments to see if he actually would let go, but he didn't.

"Jaemin, could you let go of me for a second, so I can pour the both of us some hot chocolate?" A sigh left him and the arms, which had held me firmly in place, got removed so I was free to move around.

Quickly, I grabbed two mugs and poured an equal amount of the steaming goodness into them, before handing one of them to my boyfriend, who sent me a grin.

"Don't drink it immediately, it's hot!" My statement only made him huff before he shrugged, a small smirk on his face, and he leaned back into the couch, pulling me closer gently, not wanting any of us to spill the hot chocolate.

"Well, I am hot so.." He earned a gentle slap to the thigh after he had said that as his laugh echoed through the dorm, and I rolled my eyes leaning against him for a bit.

After a few moments of it cooling down, I took a small sip, the sweetness spreading in my mouth, and he did the same, sighing satisfied with the sweet taste.

Leaning over, I placed the mug on the table, not having any intentions of drinking anymore right now, and I looked at my boyfriend, who had a slightly visible layer of chocolate above his lips.

The idea of kissing it off was too cringeworthy, but I was tempted to do so, and I felt heat rush to my cheeks before I shyly poked his shoulder, making his attention turn to me.

"You have something.." Instead of saying it directly, I pointed above my own lips, hoping he'd get the message, but knowing Jaemin, he wouldn't, and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You sure that isn't an excuse to get a kiss?" He leaned his face closer to mine, making my breath stop a bit at the narrow space between our lips, and I swallowed hard trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

"You weird kid.." I mumbled, pushing him away slightly as he licked above his lips, the layer of chocolate disappearing in the progress, and my attention left him as I tried to get rid of the blush.

"I may not have an excuse.." Jaemin had started off, and I slowly moved my head to him at those words, waiting for him to continue, but he only moved even closer than before, making a small gasp leave me.

"But I want a kiss."

[Next; DREAM's reaction to their members teasing them and their s/o]