|| Scenario ||

NCT DREAM and Jeon Somi

Title: Famous
Member: ???
Genre: Fluffyish
Warnings: none
Requested: yes

"It's Somi, what is she doing in this class?"

"Oh god, Somi from I.O.I!"

"She's famous!"

"Just like Chenle.."

Ah, new school, new adventures.

The idol life was getting more and more distant in Somi's mind, but that didn't hold her back from entering a performing arts school, and she just happened to meet a special someone in her class.

Chenle was used to the bickering about him being an idol and stuff, but when a new name was brought up, his interest was perked, mostly because he wasn't sure if he had heard correctly when the name had reached his ears.

Somi, the name he had heard leave one of his members' mouth so many times, and the girl who had caused the same boy to blush so many times.

It was going to be quite a surprise for that member if Chenle managed to get her with him to sit by the table all the DREAM members, except Jisung who was yet to attend the school, sat by.

"Someone who will give up the free seat beside them for Somi?" The introduction was done quickly, and the teacher jumped straight to find out whom she should sit by.

The boy looked around the class, only seeing two other people with their hands up, and his hand flew into the air as well.

They were three in the class with a free seat beside them, why the teacher hadn't placed two of the three by the same table was a question no one knew the answer to.

As soon as his hand was in the air a few gasps filled his ears.

"Chenle wants her to sit with him."

"Do you think he likes her, I mean who doesn't, but still."

"Do you think she'll sit with him?"

A smile was sent in his direction, and a mushy feeling appeared inside his chest at the innocence which her smile showed.