|| Ship ||

Ship for @Tricks_or_Treats

I was born in 2001. Brown hair and normally hazel-blue eyes. I enjoy teasing and sarcasm and I will protect those who I think needs protection. I am an introvert and I find it easier to communicate over media or text. I love puns. I care about others more than myself.

-

The person I ship you with is Jisung!

Jisung fell for your caring nature but also for your teasing and sarcasm. When with you he felt so cared for, but at the same time he could joke around with you. Also puns.

That you like communicating over text doesn't bother him much as he is a pretty busy person. Jisung will not care much about you being older either as he's used to being the younger one.

Your dates will be pretty chill at times, like, you could be hanging out at the dorm, snacking and watching movies, and other times they can be a bit random, like, he'll text you late in the evening because he wants to explore some part of town or something along the lines of that.

Your fights can start in various ways, but they mostly start when one of you are in a bad mood. He seems like a person who can get pretty sarcastic and since you also like sarcasm, it can start a fight if one of you are in a bad mood. They can also start if he doesn't think you are taking good enough care of yourself.

Like Donghyuck, Jisung seems a bit stubborn, though not as stubborn as Hyuck, and Jisung will definitely apologize if you haven't after a day or two because he'll miss your texts.

Skinship will also be pretty innocent with Jisung to begin with. In the beginning of the relationship he'd be really hesitant, always afraid you wouldn't like it if he held your hand or kissed your cheek. After getting more comfortable he won't have a problem with skinship, though, he'll turn into a blushing mess if you initiate skinship in front of the members.

After Jisung you'll be closest with Renjun. The older one and you are pretty similar in terms of personality. You're both really caring but at the same time likes to tease. Of course you'll have your differences but that only makes you a better friend duo.

Renjun is the mom friend and will joke about not staying out too late or something like that, but he will be very happy for the both of you. He will also be pretty proud of Jisung, but will still tease you if you two are affectionate.

 He will also be pretty proud of Jisung, but will still tease you if you two are affectionate

[Next; Ship]

There's quite a few ships coming up~