|| Scenario ||

Title: Fools in love
Member: Mark
Genre: Slight angst/fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yas

Fights only rarely happened between the two guys, and they were never really that huge or serious

Mark hated arguing with Y/N, he loved him dearly, so whenever the atmosphere even turned a slightly bit bad, Mark would get tense, Y/N would as well.

This was one of those rare fights.

"You need to trust me, there's nothing going on between me and Donghyuck!" Mark was trying to keep his tone down, knowing that his members could show up at any moment, but the frustration was slowly building up inside of him, and the other boy scoffed, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh really? You seem a bit too close though.." Looking away, Mark sighed, and he shook his head, taking a step towards the other boy.

"We're best friends, best friends hang out!" Y/N rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's words, still thinking it was wrong to ditch their study date to go play basketball with Donghyuck, Mark could've at least invited him.

"But you ditched our study date to go play basketball with him!" Y/N exclaimed, his arms flying in the air, and Mark let out another sigh, this time it sounded more frustrated than before.

"I saw no reason to go on a study date since I didn't have any homewor-" An airy snicker cut Mark off, and Y/N shook his head, looking away from his boyfriend, not really wanting to continue this fight.

"You know what, let's talk tomorrow." This time instead of a frustrated sigh, a groan left Mark, and he quickly caught up to his boyfriend in the hallway, stopping him before he could leave the house.

Though Mark feared that his members would show up after their little trip out to let the couple be alone, he still dragged the other boy back into the living room, he wanted to end the fight like an adult.

But that wasn't as easy as it seemed.

"You could've at least texted me saying you were going out with Donghyuck." Y/N was once again sitting down on the couch in front of Mark, his arms crossed over his chest, and the blonde one scrunched up his face slightly.

"I did! I told you I wouldn't be able to make it!" Even if he tried to sound calm the small crack in his voice gave away that he was upset with his boyfriend, and Y/N's head moved up and down in a nod.

"Yeah, you're right. You told me you couldn't make it, but you didn't tell me you went out with Donghyuck! We could've done something else than homework!" And the two were standing up again, just as they thought it was going the right way.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd get so pissed about me hanging out with my best friend!" The loud voices were back as well, the ones living in the dorms near could probably hear every single thing which was said, or more like exclaimed in this dorm, and Y/N sent him a glare.

"You could've at least invited me to tag along!" Mark's hand flew to his hair, gripping it slightly, and he then moved his head from side to side, his eyes never leaving Y/N.

"You don't even like basketball!" The angry expression left Y/N's face and morphed into a rather upset one, his shoulders moved up in a shrug so small, Mark wasn't even sure if he only imagined them move.

"But I love you, and being with you would be enough.." Those words left him quietly, and honestly speaking, Y/N felt embarrassed.

He wanted to turn around and leave the dorm, feeling too embarrassed under his boyfriend's gaze.

Y/N actually did turn around to leave in embarrassment, but then that really cliché thing happened where a person pulled the other person back and into their embrace.

"We're fools." Trying his best, Y/N nodded his head, he was pressed against Mark's chest so it was a bit difficult, and the two boys turned quiet.

A feeling of guilt was starting to form in both their stomachs.

In Mark's because he should've taken Y/N with him, he was his boyfriend after all, and he was pretty good friends with Donghyuck.

In Y/N's because he started the fight, he knew that Mark and Donghyuck were nothing more but best friends, still the jealousy got the best of him.

Or maybe it wasn't jealousy.

Maybe he was self conscious knowing that Mark was hanging out with someone like Donghyuck.

"You know I love you.. Right?" The two were rocking back and forth slightly as Y/N's question reached Mark, and the blonde boy nodded his head, burying it in the other boy's neck.

"And I love you too, more than I love any other person." The voice which left Mark was a bit muffled, and a small kiss was placed on Y/N's neck, before Mark moved his head to look at his boyfriend.

A small smile tugged at the corner of both guys' lips, and Mark took the chance to lean in, surprising the other boy a bit with a short kiss.

"I'm sorry I overreacted a bit." Taking Y/N's hands in his, Mark let a small chuckle rumble from him, and as Mark sat down on the couch, Y/N was pulled into his lap.

"Only a bit?" He was only teasing, Y/N knew that, and he hit his boyfriend on the shoulder slightly, before leaning in to capture his lips in another sweet kiss.

This kiss was a bit longer than the one from earlier, and it made a weird yet amazing feeling appear inside both of them.

"We really are fools.." Y/N stated as he pulled away from the kiss, remembering the other's statement from earlier, and once again a chuckle left Mark as he pulled the other into a hug.

Yeah, they were fools.

Fools in love.

[Next; Donghyuck scenario, boyxboy]