|| Scenario ||

Title: Wanna sing?
Member: Chenle
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yup

There was a new girl in the company, and she was the topic of everyone's conversation, every trainee has been, but Y/N didn't like it

Understanding a simple 'hello' was difficult for her, you see, she wasn't from Korea, and when she arrived at the company no one spoke her language; Chinese.

At the moment she was standing by an elevator trying to figure out which way to go and which room to go to, but she didn't understand the small map of the building on her phone, nor the Korean writing on the website, she was pretty lost.

"N-need.. Help?" That was what the boy asked her, the boy had randomly appeared from the side, actually on the way to practice his vocals for a bit even though he should be resting, it was his day off after all, but the girl of course didn't understand him, she didn't know any Korean apart from 'hello'.

The boy noticed her confusion and proceeded to ask in English which Y/N was a bit better at, but still not good enough at to have a decent conversation.

"Do you speak Chinese?" The blonde boy asked carefully in his mother's tongue, and when the girl quickly nodded her head up and down, he chuckled a bit at the cute reaction.

"My name is Chenle, and I guess you're the new trainee everyone's talking about. Y/N, right?" Y/N nodded at the mention of her own name and smiled at the boy, finding his appearance to be quite cute.

"Yeah.. I just got here yesterday and I don't know where to go.. Do you know where practice room 12 is?" Chenle's face lit up at that as he remembered it to be the room he would usually practiced in when it was his day off, and his head moved up and down in a really quick move.

"I practice in there when it's my day off! I hope you don't mind.." It hadn't crossed his mind the moments before, that the girl may not want him to be there while she practiced, but Y/N didn't mind, she actually found his presence to be relaxing.

Was it because they both were from China?

"I don't mind at all." After sending the boy a smile, she let him take the lead which he happily did by quickly pressing the button to the elevator, and she was practically dragged into it, Chenle being a bit too excited about his new friend.

"Since you're a trainee, what did you do for your audition? I sang, I actually already debuted with that song 'Chewing Gum', do you know it?" Words were leaving him like a waterfall, and the girl's eyes widened at him as she remembered listening to it on the plane with her mother, and Chenle seemed to be a pleased with that reaction as he grinned widely.

"I-I sang too, I heard that song, it was really nice." The compliment made him feel all weird inside, all mushy and warm, it was weird though, he hadn't known her for even fifteen minutes, but still he felt like that, and the elevator stopped.

A small 'let's go' left Chenle, before he shyly yet firmly grabbed the girl's hand to drag her to the practice room, and they ran as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb other trainees.

"Here we are." After pushing the door open, he let the girl explore the room by herself; looking at the cleaned windows, before at the curtain with the cloud prints, and a small smile formed on her face.

A couple of papers hung around the room as well, each one of them with different writings on them, she didn't understand any of them, and her focus remained on one, it looked prettier than the others.

The boy still standing in the door quickly noticed the interest the girl had in the small poster, and he, with gentle steps, headed in her direction, ending up right behind her to read what it said.

The boy's Korean wasn't perfect, but he still did understand most of what he read and/or heard.

"I will work hard." At the voice, which was a lot nearer than what the girl had expected, made her jump a bit, and Y/N turned around to look at the boy, who grinned childishly.

Chenle must've noticed the confusion as he quickly added;

"That's what it says." Her head moved up and down in a nod before she stepped away from the poster, in the same exact moment she remembered the question he had asked moments before they stepped into the practice room.

"I sang a song as well.. For my audition." For some reason it made Chenle even more excited, the feeling rushing all the way to his fingertips, and his eyes crinkled.

"Shall we sing a song then?" The question made the blood in her body to rush to her face, and she contemplated rejecting because of how nervous she suddenly felt, but the innocent look of excitement on his face was enough for the girl to agree.

"Okay.."

Chenle beamed, quickly grabbing her by the hand once again to head towards the loudspeaker, and the phone connected to it was handed to Y/N.

"You choose the song!" This time it was the girl's turn to let the smile take over her face as it widened, and while scrolling through the songs her eyes landed on their newest song, Chenle hadn't told her about it, but she had already heard it.

She swore that his face lit up when the beginning of 'My First and Last' echoed through the room, and soon two voices exploded from the room, probably reaching some of the other practice rooms as well.

Y/N's face had turned a deep shade of red, but so had Chenle's, and if it was possible, Y/N's face would've turned a couple of shades darker when the blonde boy sang the next words, while looking directly at her;

"I'm taking the opportunity, to make my first love last till the end!"

[Next; Reaction to their s/o's pick up lines]