|| Scenario ||

Note; Requests for this book are now closed, so if you want me to write something, please do requests for my Imagine Us 2 where I write for all the units including the SMROOKIES!~

This is one of my favorite scenarios I ever wrote.

Title: Leave
Member: Mark
Genre: ????? idk
Warnings: nah not really
Requested: yeeeeeop

The girl standing by the airport felt her heart beat against her chest in a way she had never felt it do, and when she saw the boy once again, the beating of her heart only got faster

Y/N looked at her parents as they greeted the other pair of adults around the same age as them, and her eyes wandered from them to the boy hiding slightly behind the adults her parents were greeting.

"Our daughter is around the same age as your son, so maybe they could go play?" The girl's mother asked, smiling at the woman in front of her, who nodded her head, the smile on her face matching the one on Y/N's mother's.

"Go talk to Y/N while mom and dad talk to our old friends, okay?" The hesitation was clear but finally the boy nodded, quickly skipping over to the girl and taking her hand in his before heading towards the playground only few meters from the spot the parents were standing.

The girl watched as the boy climbed the monkey bars and even though she any other day would've loved to climb it, her twelve year old heart was beating faster than ever as she looked at the soft brown eyes staring down at her.

"I'm Mark!" The shy side the girl had seen just minutes earlier had disappeared completely, and the boy looked at her, waiting for an introduction as well.

"I'm Y/N."

It was a long time ago, and they had changed a lot but never really drifted apart as they kept an internet friendship.

What was she doing at an airport then?

Well, the boy had invited her back, back to Canada for the first time since they first met, and she was trying to get herself to walk towards him and wrap her arms around him in a hug, but she was too nervous.

Sure there'd be a few of his fans here in Canada, and what if they got the wrong idea?

That was when her name was called, and she was soon wrapped in the arms of the boy, she had been staring at for the past minutes.