|| Scenario ||

Title: Careless and happy
Member: Renjun
Genre: Fluff, I think?
Warnings: None
Requested: Yepp

'Are you awake?'

'Are you awake?'

'You probably aren't'

'But'

'Wake up'

'I'm standing outside of your house'

'Jump out of your window and I'll catch you'

The snaggletoothed boy frowned a bit, but it wasn't something anyone could spot in the darkness of the night, and just as he was about to head home from his boyfriend's house, he heard the familiar squeak of Y/N's window.

"Hello, princess." He hated that, Y/N, because he wasn't a princess, and he sent a glare in the direction of his boyfriend, which Renjun wasn't able to see, of course.

Y/N had been fast asleep when the continuously beeping noise woke him up, and he actually contemplated going back to sleep, but he didn't want an upset boyfriend either.

The reason for him not answering the messages was him having to get dressed, and after slipping on a pair of jeans and that one shirt he wasn't sure was his or Renjun's, he was ready to go.

"I swear, if you don't catch me, I'm feeding you to the wolves." The boy, who was about to jump out of his window, wasn't intending for his boyfriend to hear, but when he heard his chuckle, he knew he had, and Renjun mumbled a 'don't worry', his arms stretched out, ready to catch him.

Even though they had done it a lot of times, it still thrilled both of them.

Renjun; because his boyfriend was literally jumping out of his window, and Y/N; because he was literally jumping out of his window.

It was pretty easy for the red haired boy to catch Y/N, and Renjun placed him onto the ground, letting him balance a couple of seconds.

"When should we tell your parents?" As Renjun asked that, he let his arm slide around the other boy's shoulder, and they both started walking, glued to each other's hips.

"Not yet, I want to drop a few more hints." Y/N feared his parents reaction when he was going to tell them about his boyfriend, he had tried to hint it to them by for example wearing clothes which obviously weren't his, but they didn't get any of the hints.

Renjun understood why the other one could get a bit anxious about it, and that was why they met up a lot during the night, mostly to skip stones by the beach or go buy the whole convenience store, sometimes they did both.

Y/N had followed his boyfriend, expecting they'd do something along the lines of that, but Renjun had something else in mind, something he hadn't been able to do before.

Their fingers were intertwined as they walked and the snaggletoothed boy swung them in unison.

"Where are we going? We just passed the beach and the store." At his boyfriend's statement Renjun only smiled and went in to kiss his cheek, sending blood to both their faces before the Chinese boy shook his head.

"Can't I take my boyfriend for a late night walk?" The word 'boyfriend' made something inside Y/N tingle a bit, and his head moved up and down in a nod before his body leaned closer to Renjun's.

They were almost the same height which would make it easier for Renjun to kiss the other boy.

They didn't walk much longer than that.

They had stopped, or the Chinese boy had stopped them.

How in the world did they end up where they did?

Not like it was special, it was just a bit odd to be in this exact place in the middle of the night.

The couple were standing in the parking lot of SM entertainment, the company Y/N's boyfriend was under, and a sudden jerk from Renjun had turned Y/N around to face him.

Y/N was a bit shocked by the sudden force, but didn't say anything as the other boy pulled him closer.

It was a different side of Renjun, a side he didn't want to show anyone, and the red haired boy grinned cheekily as his hands found their way to the other boy's cheeks.

Like in all those sappy romance movies Renjun leaned in slowly, but it wasn't because he wanted it to be like in movies, it was more likely because he was a bit afraid the other would push him away.

No first kiss was amazing, and since none of the boys knew exactly what they were doing, the kiss was a bit sloppy, but they both enjoyed it nonetheless.

After pulling away, instead of leaning their foreheads against each other, the one, who had initiated the kiss, let out a small yelp, covering his face, too shy to look at his boyfriend, and Y/N felt blood rush to his face as well.

"I know it was a bit.. Unexpected, but I've been wanting to kiss you for some time." Renjun's voice was muffled by his hands, and the sight melted the other boy's heart, who did nothing but chuckle slightly and wrap his arms around the boy.

"It was nice, I liked it." Y/N started off as he felt arms snake around his body as well, and he then finished off with a question.

"Why did we share our first kiss in SM's parking lot though?" At that Renjun laughed, and the head, which had been resting on Y/N's chest, lifted itself.

"That was unintentional, I didn't know where to go." One of the only things which could've made the kiss more perfect was if they were able to see each other, but it would've been too risky to kiss midday, when other people were rushing everywhere.

Even though he badly wanted to keep hugging Y/N, Renjun mumbled something about them needing to get home because of practice in the morning, and they pulled away a bit only for Y/N to quickly lean in and peck his boyfriend's lips.

He then bolted off, his boyfriend's laugh reaching his ears as Renjun started running after him, chasing him.

The public wasn't ready for their adorable relationship just yet, but they didn't mind.

They were careless and happy.

[Next; Cooking with Mark]