|| Ship ||

oof my exams are coming up help ;;

Ship for @HYUNGGUAL

I'm shy at first and when asked to sing or dance. Though, once you get to know me, I'm hyperactive, have no chill and I am the definition of extra. I really like skinship and can't go long without touching someone I know. I am sensitive so I tend to cry a lot when it comes to something sad. When it comes to something triggering I try to stay calm even though I can get really mad.

-

The person I ship you with is Jaemin!

This boy fell for for you when he noticed how much you enjoyed skinship, because he just needs someone who'll return his love. When he saw how hyperactive you were, and he found out you were a skilled dancer as well as singer, he'd fall for you even harder.

Your dates will, from time to time, involve dancing and singing, and he'll also enjoy being outside since both of you are quite hyper. Jaemin will be tired, even exhausted sometimes and will love to just cuddle and stuff during those times.

A lot of your fights will either start because of how touchy you sometimes are with the other members or how busy he is. He knows how much you like skinship but will still get a bit jealous when you get touchy with the others, especially if he really wants attention.

It depends on a few things whether Jaemin will be the first one to apologize or not. Who started it, how bad was it, and so on. Though, if you tend to be stubborn he will most likely apologize first, because he'll miss you too much.

There will be a lot of skinship. Jaemin wouldn't be too shy in the beginning, but would, of course, make sure he didn't make you uncomfortable. There will be plenty of kisses on your cheeks, shoulders, neck, lips, etc. Of course there'll be a lot of cuddling as well because like you, he's pretty cuddly and really likes skinship.

After Jaemin you'll be closest with Mark. The older one is a bit more calm than the other members, though he can be pretty extra to times; you will make an excellent duo. Mark would also suit you very well as a boyfriend, though, he isn't as into skinship as Jaemin, so the older one would suit you a bit more as a best friend.

He'll be your biggest supporter! Always there to help the both of you if you find yourself in a situation where you don't know how to act. Of course there has to be a bit teasing, though, not much. Each time he sees you two act all lovey-dovey he'll, like, scrunch up his nose and to times even cringe.

 Each time he sees you two act all lovey-dovey he'll, like, scrunch up his nose and to times even cringe

[Next; Ship]