|| Drabble ||

Title: A heartwarming thank you
Member: Mark
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: yeppppp

He was tired, beyond exhausted

Completely ready to faint, and the few stairs to the dorm felt like hell.

Mark hadn't expected the girl to be at the dorm let alone be awake at this hour and even though he just wanted to jump into bed, he had to get changed first.

Practice was longer today as another comeback was coming up and even though the boy once again was a part of it and was beyond tired, he didn't refuse to practice, he really needed a good rest though.

With an aching body, he did his best to climb into bed where his girlfriend was lying as well, her back turned to him.

Though, when the bed moved just the tiniest bit, her eyes fluttered open, not like she had been asleep anyways..

She had actually been waiting for her boyfriend to arrive and when he finally let out a sigh as his body was covered by the blanket, the girl turned around.

It was pretty unusual for the two to do a lot of cuddling, because first of all, Mark had a pretty tight and busy schedule, and second of all, he wasn't the biggest fan of skinship.

Right now he really needed to be hold though, but there was no way he would ever ask her to do so.

Well, he didn't even have to.

Mark would never admit it to Y/N, but when the girl gently let her arms slip around his waist, he felt something in his stomach turn, and it ticked so much he almost giggled.

"You're really tense, you should relax a bit, Mark." A low chuckle left the tired boy, and no matter what he did, he couldn't seem to calm his nerves down or relax his muscles.

Y/N quickly noticed this.

One of the arms wrapped around his waist was moved away, and the boy actually frowned just the tiniest bit as he thought that the girl now was done cuddling him, but when her hand moved through his damp hair, a sigh once again escaped his lips.

His body was relaxed in the matter of seconds and the tiniest smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"You can sleep." Her voice was very sweet and when those three words had left her mouth, his eyes fluttered shut, the hand lightly tucking at his hair quickly making him more and more sleepy.

It was as if he was floating, this relaxed wasn't something he had been for months, and that was when it hit him.

That was when it hit him how important this girl was to him, how much he actually cared for her, but even though he wanted those words to be known to her, he couldn't let them.

What if she found it weird to be told that?

Those special three words were also hard to get out, and this moment was exactly perfect for him to say how much he loved her, but instead he said something, something that maybe was an even better thing to hear, at least in the girl's opinion.

"Thank you for everything.. Thank you for being with me."

[Next; DREAM's reaction to their s/o having the same birthday as them]