|| Scenario ||

Title: Guitar strums
Member: Jeno
Genre: Fluff, I think?
Warnings: None
Requested: Yasss

"There she is, that new girl

"There she is, that new girl.."

"I wonder what she's doing here, she's not even Korean."

Though the girl wasn't Korean a few words were still understandable for her, and a pout flashed across her face as she kept her head down.

Being the new student was never a very exciting experience, and being the new and foreign student didn't make the situation better.

She hadn't been the first foreign student to start attending the school, but since she wasn't some handsome guy, she just weren't good enough, and that had turned her usual happy mood.

The other students didn't just stare at her in a way which made her really uncomfortable, they also found it quite amusing to talk badly about her in front of her, despite her being able to understand some of it, other students were unaware of that fact though, and sometimes she wanted to laugh directly in their face.

She didn't have the courage to do though.

Instead of going to the cafeteria with the waves of other students, Y/N grabbed her packed lunchbox and headed towards her next class, not expecting anyone to be there, and after stepping into the music classroom, she was shocked to see one of the guys, who were considered popular.

Lee Jeno, that really good looking guy, who everyone actually wanted to be noticed by, and his head raised a tiny bit when another pair of footsteps could be heard.

"Hey." The girl almost gasped at the voice and instead of insulting her like most other students, he simply greeted her.

"H-hello." With that quickly being said, the girl had taken the seat in the far corner, wanting to avoid all the students when they finally decided to arrive, and the boy sitting a few seats away from her raised his eyebrows a bit at the dialect.

"You're not from Korea, are you?" Without looking up Y/N only shook her head, and when she opened her bag to grab her notebook she wasn't surprised to see a note in it, probably someone picking on her because of her Korean.

At the shake of her head Jeno nodded his head even though he was well aware of her not looking at him, and as he turned back to tune the guitar he was sitting with, a few words left him as a mumble;

"That's okay, I can speak acceptable good English."

It was silent between the two as the girl munched on an apple and the boy lightly strummed the guitar, the tones leaving the instrument stunned the girl a bit.

"Do you sing?" His English was good enough for her to understand, but the girl couldn't hide a smile, his accent sounding really adorable in her ears, and Y/N let her head move from side to side as she shook it at his question.

"I just.. Like music." Her voice sounded really nice in his ears as it was a bit louder than when she had greeted him, and the boy leaned back in the chair a little bit, his fingers continuing to strum the instrument so it didn't turn quiet.

It was so comforting, soothing, that he wasn't in any way judging her or looking down at her, but the peacefulness didn't last long enough because as soon as the bell rang, the atmosphere turned everything but calming as the students started filling the room.

"I heard we're having some kind of project."

"Really? In music class?"

"Yeah, I wonder who'd want to end up in group with Y/N." After the last comment a fit of giggles erupted from the group of girls, and the boy sitting on the other side of the girls sent them a harsh look, immediately shutting them up.

Well, the girl's weren't completely wrong because they were in fact going to do a project, but the part about no one wanting to partner up with the girl wasn't completely true as Jeno did the unexpected.

After the teacher had allowed the students to pick their own partners and after having turned down several girls, Jeno finally pushed his way through the crowded mess of students to reach the girl.

"Would you like to do the project with me?" As much as the cold glares from the girls and even some of the guys scared her, she couldn't find anything in her body to reject that eye smile and cute accent.

The boy stunned himself how wide his grin turned when the girl nodded her head, and the boy took the seat right beside her, totally ignoring all those looking in their direction.

"For the project we have to produce a song. It doesn't have to be more than two minutes of just music coming from, like, a guitar." It was a short explanation of the project, and the girl smiled happily, feeling grateful that he took the energy to translate for her.

At some point the glares started mattering less to her as the two started brainstorming all types of different music genres, and though the girl had no idea what they were blabbering about, she still had the time of her life.

How funny, the girl hadn't thought she would have the time of her life during a lesson.

"Let's do that really cliché yet really useless thing where I guide your hands!" It was meant as a joke as a laugh had escaped him after he had exclaimed it, still with his cute English accent, and despite the deep blush which appeared on her face, she let out a laugh as well.

Why people decided to pick on the new girl was something Jeno didn't quite understand, and the smile on his face morphed into a small frown when the bell rang, signaling the end of the day, but then the invisible lightbulb flickered.

With another grin plastered on his face, he, without a care about the other students, asked the girl;

"What about exchanging numbers? You know.. So we can continue the project."

For those who wanted me to do a face reveal, I did it in my latest chapter of my tag book!~

[Next; Mark scenario]