|| Scenario ||

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday, it was my birthday, sooo~~ I'm fifteen, woop woop!!

The scenario is a bit messy, but I hope you like it nonetheless.

Title: The idiot you love (Sequel to Lucky Charm)
Member: Jeno
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yeppp

Y/N was sitting by his usual table, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive with his test results

Even though Y/N before had mentioned something about breaking up with the other boy if he didn't pass the test, Jeno wasn't really worried, knowing that the other wouldn't be able to do so, and when the paper with his results was handed back to him his jaw dropped a bit.

Not once had he gotten such good score before, and his whole body filled with glee.

"You did good." Was the only comment from his teacher, but he didn't really care as he had to show his significant other the score, and the teacher had never seen the boy move that fast out of the classroom.

Maybe the good boy and the bad boy was a match made from heaven after all.

Not even the boyfriend had seen Jeno bolt that fast and when Jeno arrived at the table in record time, he had the whole cafeterias' attention on him.

Without even a word leaving his lips, which were tugged into a large grin, a grin larger than ever, Jeno stretched out his arm to give his results to his boyfriend.

"You got a perfect score?" When those words left as an exclamation from the other boy, Jeno had to hold himself back from jumping up and down as he nodded excited.

"I scored better than the smartest boy in my class!" The excitement in his voice could fool anyone into thinking that Jeno wasn't a bad boy after all, but the bad boy didn't care in that moment as he happily sat down beside his boyfriend.

Not only was Y/N mumbling something about how amazing his boyfriend was, but a large grin was on his face as well, and that was such a beautiful sight in Jeno's eyes.

"It's all thanks to you, my lucky charm. As a thanks I'll take you out and buy you something later." He kind of already had an idea about what he wanted to gift the other boy.

The other students, sitting by the tables near the couple, were still whispering, whispering something about Jeno cheating on the test, but Y/N didn't let it get to him.

Y/N knew that if Jeno said he didn't cheat then he didn't.

"You did amazing." The bad boy let a goofy grin tuck at the corners of his lips at those words, and he shifted a tiny bit closer to Y/N.