|| Scenario ||

I freaking hate needles and doctors ;;u;;

Title: Midnight
Member: Jaemin
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Requested: Yup

'I'm outside your house, just climb out the window

'I'm outside your house, just climb out the window.'

Y/N was well aware of her friend standing outside after he, just before she was about to fall asleep, texted her, telling her he would, at exactly 11:30, show up at her house despite how dark it would be and despite them having to wake up early the next day for school.

Taking one last glance down the hall to see it being completely dark with no sound echoing either, she shut her door, locking it, before moving towards the window, opening it a bit, and she looked out to spot the brown haired boy jumping slightly.

Her room wasn't that far from the ground, but she still was a bit fearful about jumping out of her window fearing her ankle would twist or something, Jaemin wouldn't let that happen.

As soon as he noticed the girl opening the window even more, he took a few steps in the direction of it, his arms reaching out, ready to catch her if something were to happen, and as she noticed that, she let herself go, letting herself fall into his arms, Jaemin caught her with ease, the disc in his back not being at its worst at the moment.

"Caught you." The cockiness was so clear in his voice, and he placed the girl onto the ground, letting her balance on her own feet once again, but if he could, he would've held her longer.

"Obviously." Was what the girl mumbled, and even though Jaemin couldn't see her due to the dark spring sky, he could hear by the tone in her voice, that she rolled her eyes, he knew her all too well.

Jaemin gaped slightly at the girl as she took a few step away from him, ending up right under the moonlight, she was stunning, he didn't even know what to say.

"Why did you keep me awake to midnight Na Jaem-"

"No, it's not midnight yet." That statement had the girl roll her eyes once again, a smile clear on her face, and a grin spread across his as he bolted towards her, grabbing her wrist as he passed by her.

Y/N stumbled over her own feet, almost face planting, but she quickly gained balance as the boy continued to run, where did all the energy come from, and was it good for his back?

The reason to why he was this energetic was because he had missed being outside this freely, and to be with Y/N, his longtime crush, was also a thing he had missed, so he combined the two.

If he had told his members he was going outside to be with Y/N, they would've made someone go with him, and what's the fun in that?

So he snuck out.

"Let's.. Not run anymore." The boy bended forward, his hands on his knees as he took deep breaths, his mind wandering to how unfit he had gotten while being on hiatus, and the girl let out a laugh, a sound which made his lips curl up.

"Jaemin, could you please explain why you had me crawling, no, jumping out of my window at this time?" For once in a long time Jaemin felt nervous as his eyes moved to the ground, and he gulped, his hand moving up to fiddle with his locks.

How he was acting actually surprised the girl a bit due to it being a new side of him, but she had to admit that it was quite adorable seeing him in such state, and she mentally slapped herself.

They were just close friends.

"Y/N, you're very special to me, you know that, right?" The way he started off, already had blood rush to her face, and Jaemin thanked god for that reaction, believing he actually had a chance now.

"I tell you that a lot, but.. You really are special to me and.." After taking a step closer to the girl, he took a deep breath, his hand stretching out to grab her hand which she let him.

Maybe they weren't just close friends.

"I honestly find you so amazing, you can keep up with my weird self, you hung out with me a lot even though I couldn't do much the last couple months, you're generally just an amazing person, and I wanted to know.. If you.." Y/N waited impatiently, hoping the words she longed to hear finally slipped from his lips.

"I wanted to know if you could give me a chance.." Jaemin was surprised to feel her squeeze his hand, before her head moved up and down in a quick motion, and just as she was about to say something, he held a finger up in front of her lips.

Letting go of her hand, he took a step back, his hand moving to the pocket on the inside of his jacket, and he pulled out a small bracelet, letting the moonlight shine on it.

"Will you, Y/N, go on a date with me, Na Jaemin?" Biting down on her lip, she tried not to smile too much as she once again nodded, making Jaemin sigh out in relief, before lightly grabbing her wrist, slipping on the small bracelet, and they stood in front of each other for a few moments, just staring, until the girl decided to break the silence;

"You could've confessed when it wasn't midnight!" Her heart was still beating fast as her fist landed on his shoulder, but the boy only shook his head, before grabbing her wrists and pulling her into his arms, something he had wanted to do as soon as she had accepted his feelings.

"My members would never allow me to do this, which was why I snuck out when they all were asleep.." That would've earned him another hit if he wasn't hugging her, she couldn't hit him without the punch landing on his back, and that could result in his back getting worse.

"And.." What he did next had the girl in his arms melting slightly, while he, himself, was surprised by his own actions; he leaned his forehead against her forehead, making the moment more special and intimate.

"Wouldn't it be just perfect to confess under the moonlight, just as it turns midnight?"

[Next; Castle guard Jaemin]