|| Scenario ||

Title: Perfect day
Member: Renjun
Genre: Fluff
Warning: None
Requested: Yes

"Flowers? Check

"Flowers? Check. Chocolate? Check." Mark's voice reached Renjun's ears, who was as nervous as ever as he waited for his crush to show up, and he felt someone nudge him in the side.

"Don't be nervous, it's clear she likes you as well!" Donghyuck for once wasn't throwing a sassy remark or something along the lines of that, instead he gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder, and Renjun shrugged his shoulders, not any less nervous.

He had invited his longtime crush over to his dorm to finally confess as he had, with the help of the other members, set up a small pillow fort in front of the TV for him and Y/N to binge watch series, and when he had asked Donghyuck what they should do with the fort, if she rejected his confession, he got the answer;

"We'll watch series with you to cheer you up, because you're probably going to be on the verge of crying if she doesn't accept."

That had earned him a hit from both Renjun, who had blushed a deep red, and Mark, who scolded him for saying something like that to Renjun, before reassuring that he was positive the girl would accept the confession.

When brainstorming how to confess, yes, he had been thinking about it for a long time, Chenle had actually told him to sing a love song for Y/N, but Renjun shook his head at the idea, not wanting to do too much, and Donghyuck had told him to invite her on stage to one of their events, which was just too much!

Renjun, after hearing those ideas, had decided to plan everything himself, and confess on Valentine's Day afternoon, which was why he was waiting nervously for Y/N to show up.

"You're going to be fine, it looks like you're about to hyperventilate!" Chenle had told him, nudging him, finding it funny how his friend got so flustered over a girl, and Chenle, he knew Y/N liked him back, which was why he was the most excited out of all of them.

Chenle had also been the one to introduce the two as Y/N was in the same class as him, which made her a year younger than Renjun, and instead of falling for her himself, he had hoped Renjun and her would end up together as their personalities were a match, at least in Chenle's eyes.

The sound of someone knocking on the door made poor, nervous Renjun squeak a bit, jumping to his feet, before showing the others out of the living room, and before Chenle left, he made sure to say these words;

"Don't worry, she likes you as well."

As soon as the guys were out of the living room and inside their rooms, he opened the door to reveal the girl he had been crushing on for so long, he stepped aside, letting her take a step inside their dorm.

"Wait! Before you leave this hallway, I have something for you!" The snaggletoothed boy exclaimed, making Y/N stop in pace, nodding her head as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt, and when he once again appeared in front of her with both his arms behind his back, she couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion.

"Renjun, what are yo-"

"Y/N, what day is it today?" He cut her off, his members hiding behind a wall, eavesdropping even though they shouldn't, and Y/N smiled cluelessly until she remembered.

"Valentine's Day!" Renjun smiled, before handing her the bouquet of flowers he had paid for himself earlier that day, sending the blood in the girl's body to her face as she grabbed it with a small smile on her face, copying the one on his.

"They're so beautiful." She gaped at the multicolored flowers as she let her finger trail the petals, making sure not to prick her finger on the thorns, and the next comment had most of the hiding members curl their fingers, as it was too cheesy for them, too cheesy to leave the innocent boy.

"Not more beautiful than you." By now he had the girl blushing like crazy, and she covered half of her face with her free hand, not understanding where all those sweet gestures and words were coming from.

Renjun took a step closer to the girl still smiling as he then handed her the box of chocolate he also bought earlier, and if it was possible, the girl's face would've turned a shade darker.

"Renjun, what is all this?" The question made the boy chuckle nervously, running a hand through his red hair, which matched his face, and he tried to calm his heart down as he once again took a step closer to her, the space between the two turning narrow.

"Isn't it the perfect day to be confessing?" He started off, making Y/N feel all tingly inside at the thought of him confessing, and Jeno was trying to hold himself back from punching the wall, the cuteness being too much for him to handle.

"I-I guess it is.." A strand of hair fell down in front of her face as she tried to hide it, being too flustered to look at Renjun at this moment, and he took the chance to tug it behind her ear, he was screaming on the inside as he smiled down at her.

"Then I'll be doing that now." Her heart fluttered as his crooked smile shone in front of her, and before she could say anything, he continued.

"You, Y/N, are one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I've met a lot. I never met someone who matched so well with me.. That made me fall for you." The guys were listening intensely, all of them trying not to scream at their Chinese brother's words, and the girl standing in front of him was this close to melting, his warm eyes making her go crazy.

"So, what do you say? Would you give me a chance?" Renjun was surprised how he managed to say everything he had planned to say, without stuttering once, but now he anxiously waited for her answer, and when he got it, he let out a happy laugh, pulling her into a hug.

"Of course!"

[Next; DREAM's reaction to their significant other winning something with their help]