|| Scenario ||

Title: Mine
Members: Chenle & Donghyuck
Genre: Angst
Warnings: nah
Requested: yepp

•

It had gone too far

It had gone too far.

Way too far.

Chenle was about ready to actually slap his close friend if he didn't let go of what actually was Chenle's.

'You wanna come over to the dorm?'

Of course the girl took the chance to see her boyfriend, and she was delighted to finally spend some time with the Chinese boy again as he, because of his activities with his group, hadn't had much time to hang out.

'I'll be over soon!'

Y/N's parents hadn't seen their daughter be this quick to get ready, and the girl was out the door in record time.

While the girl was happily skipping towards the dorm, the boy actually already sitting in the dorm was bouncing his leg up and down in nervousness, nervous about what kind of move his friend would pull today.

Chenle's rather close friend and fellow member, Donghyuck, had the past couple times the younger's girlfriend had been over, whether it be accidentally making their hand brush or using bad pick up lines, hit on Y/N.

It was triggering.

But Donghyuck only did what any boy would've done if he was crushing on someone, and even though he was well aware of their relationship he couldn't help himself.

The other five boys were patiently waiting for their other friend to arrive totally unaware of the Chinese boy's worries, and when a knock echoed through the dorm two heads snapped up, guess who!

Yep, Chenle and Donghyuck.

But knowing he had to be low-key about his little crush on his friend's girlfriend, Donghyuck kept sitting on the couch while Chenle left the living room to open the door for his girlfriend.