|| Ship ||

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR BOTH BOOKS~

To anyone who requests ships; if you are uncomfortable with me posting what you wrote, tell me and I'll delete it~ also I will only be posting parts of what you wrote.

Ship for @me_mi_me

I'm a shy person but after a while I'm loud and I joke around a lot. I'm a 03'liner. I love anime, video games, drawing, dancing, singing, reading, and rapping. My friends say I'm innocent because I don't understand dirty jokes. I like making people smile.

-

The person I ship you with is Donghyuck!

Donghyuck fell for your shy charms. As soon as he met you he wanted you to open up to him and be a louder person, because he believed there was something more to you. When you opened up and became loud and a jokester, he fell for you even more.

That you are younger isn't much of a problem as he's a bit immature to times too.

Your dates involve a lot around singing and dancing so he is able to practice and be with you at the same time. There'll be chill dates as well, with video games and food.

Your fights mostly start because of his insecurities or lack of time spent together. Due to him being insecure to times he can end up seeming a bit possessive and can also easily get jealous. It could also be because a lot of your dates end up being at the practice room since that can become frustrating.

Donghyuck is a bit stubborn so he wouldn't apologize very quickly, though, if you are a stubborn person too, he might apologize first.

Skinship will be rather innocent, and in the beginning of your relationship he would never do anything without asking for permission. If he wanted to kiss you on the cheek or hold your hand, he'd ask. Of course later on in the relationship he'll be more comfortable just kissing you on the cheek or lips and wrapping an arm around you. Since you're still quite young he'll make sure the kisses aren't too long unless you, of course, want them to.

Because of how close he is with Mark, you'll befriend the older one quite easily too.

After Donghyuck you'll be closest with Mark, and Mark is pretty thankful that you are in his best friend's life as you would have made Hyuck a brighter person, though, he regrets being thankful when you both pull pranks on him. He's just the easiest target.

Mark will also be the most supportive person, to times he'll even feel a bit jealous of your relationship, not because he'd ever have any romantic feelings for you since he sees you as a little sister, but because the two of you look so good together.

[Next; Daily texts with boyfriend Donghyuck]