|| Ship ||

Ship for @DarkWolf15

My name is Alyssa, nickname AJ. I'm around 5'4, I'm Australian and very musical based. I do lots of singing and have been in three musicals (school). I used to play basketball and softball. I'm a moody teen and I'm 17. I'm mostly a happy person but can snap pretty quickly and I'm a big geek.
I used to do starters ballet, tap, and jazz.

-

The person I ship you with is Mark!

Mark found you really interesting. You do so many things and did a lot of things before, and he got attracted to you very quickly. He fell for your talents at first, finding all the different things you do and did cool and attractive kind of. Before he knew it he was crushing very hard. That you're geeky was also a trait he fell for.

Your dates will probably include a lot of chilling and relaxing. Mark will be comfortable enough to relax when with you and will enjoy just laying beside you or cuddling with you. He will also enjoy cliché dates and enjoy doing cliché things with you like going to a restaurant or walking on the beach.

Quite a lot of your fights will definitely start because of lack of time, I mean, it's Mark, he's so busy with promoting. A fight can also start by you snapping at Mark, either because he hasn't spent much time with you or maybe because you've had a bad day.

Sometimes Mark will be the one apologizing and sometimes you will, it depends on how bad the fight was. Mark isn't very stubborn, he can be pretty mature when he needs to be, so when he realizes that's he's in the wrong, he'll apologize quick and cute. When you're in the wrong, he expects you to apologize though.

In the beginning of the relationship he'd be nervous and fidget quite a lot, but after getting to know you more and learning what kind of affection you like the most, he wouldn't be the most hesitant. He'll enjoy it if you initiated skinship from time to time. Mark would enjoy hugs from behind as well as kisses like under the ear, the neck, and of course the lips.

After Mark you'll be closest with Jeno. You seem like a person who'll get along with Jeno, and like Mark, Jeno would've found you very interesting when you two first met. Jeno will find it pretty cool that you've played basketball and softball as well as danced before.

Jeno will be pretty supportive and will just be very happy that you two make each other happy and stuff. Though, there'll of course be some teasing, only because it's different for him to see Mark all lovestruck and sappy.

[Next; Ship]

[Next; Ship]