|| Scenario ||

Title: Liar
Member: Jeno
Genre: Angst
Warnings: noneee
Requested: yeeeepppp

As soon as Y/N pushed the door to his house open, a familiar yet stern voice could be heard, and he saw his boyfriend sitting on the couch in the living room, casually scrolling through his own phone

"Why are you home so late?" The one standing up furrowed his eyebrows at the other's question, and Jeno lifted his body off the couch to walk towards the other one.

"What are you doing here?" It was out of pure curiosity Y/N had asked him that, but Jeno didn't seem very pleased with those words as he crossed his arms over his chest, his shoulders moving up in a shrug.

"I wanted to visit my boyfriend, what's wrong with that?" The one with crossed arms let his lips morph into a frown as he looked at his boyfriend who was clearly as tired as he was.

"How did you get in though?" His voice was a bit quiet and he didn't mean for it to sound like he didn't want Jeno to be there, he was just a bit confused.

Y/N dropped the backpack which had been hanging from his shoulders, and he sighed as the weight disappeared, before his eyes once again landed on his boyfriend.

"Your parents let me in before they left to go grocery shopping." Y/N only nodded at that.

"You could just have called me or something. Then I would've come home earlier." Jeno took a few steps towards his boyfriend after those words had left Y/N, and the idol placed his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders, a small frown appearing.

"I did call you. Five times, I think?" At those words Y/N dropped his head, a bit embarrassed by the situation, and a sigh escaped the other boy's lips before his hands dropped from the other's shoulders.

"Oh.."

A few silent moments passed by with them just glancing at each other from time to time, and Jeno finally started speaking again.

"But what were you doing?" At his boyfriend's question Y/N ruffled his own hair, already not liking where this was going, and Jeno had his arms crossed once again.

"I was hanging out with a friend.." The boy who didn't have his arms crossed let his voice trail off which in Jeno's eyes wasn't a good sign, and he couldn't help but ask whom he was with earlier that day, earning a small eye roll from the other one.

"Jeno, not now. I'm tired and really don't feel like arguing with you." A huff left both of them after Y/N's words reached Jeno's ears.