I'll come back

Chapter One
      "Ezra, Ezra!" Kanan called. "What..er...yeah! Got it!" He answered. Ezra, still coming out of his daze, tried to listen to Hera's re-brief on the mission, because quite frankly he didn't get it. "So you and Zeb will fly in get the supplies and get out quick. There's reports of heavy security guarding all entrances. So you'll need these ID cards to get in." She handed them the stolen cards and sent them on their way with a stolen imperial transport.

       Before Ezra boarded the ship, Sabine stopped him, "Be careful." she said, in a tone that he had never heard from her before. He looked at her confused, why was she looking at him so seriously, as if she knew something horrible was about to happen? "Don't worry, we will." He tried to sound somewhat comforting. A heartbeat later she jumped up and put her arms around him! Ezra never saw this coming. This wasn't like her. They were never close to each other in this sort of way but he enjoyed the moment while it lasted. After all he had always liked her and kind of wished they could be more than friends.

       Soon enough Sabine let go of him, not really knowing why she had done that, she walked awkwardly back to the Ghost. The one place where she could be alone.