The Big News

Chapter Twenty-six
    A few days passed and Ezra and Sabine returned. When they walked into the Ghost they saw Hera, she seemed excited. "Hi guys, how was it?" Hera asked. "It was good. Very beautiful. How we're things here?" Sabine replied as she put her things down. "Good. Actually they were great....I need to talk to you two for a sec." Here said. She didn't sound like she was upset. She actually sounded happy. They walked over to Hera and she took a deep breath, "Kanan and I are gonna have a baby." Ezra and Sabine went wide eyed! They couldn't believe it! "Really!?" Sabine asked. Hera smiled and nodded. Ezra had no words. "Well congratulations! That's big news, are you still gonna be working?" Sabine asked as she hugged Hera. "Only for as long as I can. But I'm in no hurry to get a break." Her said back to her.
    Ezra saw Kanan walked by. He caught up to him and said, "Hey, I just heard the news. Congrats!" "Thanks. You know that'll be you and Sabine someday." Kanan said as he sat in his chair in the cockpit. "What? No Kanan, we can't. With the Empire...I mean honestly I don't know why you're doing this. I mean I'm happy for you and everything but it just seems really dangerous. And we just..don't want to take a risk." Ezra said "I understand that. Don't feel any pressure, OK? Especially from Zeb. He's probably gonna talk to you about it, but just tell him....what you told me." Kanan said in a more serious voice.
    Thing had been strange for the crew. There had been a lot of romance lately and now, a baby? Everyone had a hard time comprehending it.

A/N ok I know this was only like 300 words but the next chapter will be longer I promise!! All my action fans out there, don't worry some good stuff is coming up! Just hang in there. Let me know what you thought!!