Honeymoon?

Chapter Twenty-five
    As excited as they were to get married, they were equally stressed out about the whole thing. Kanan, Hera and Zeb wouldn't shut up about it. It was getting to the point where they just wanted to find a random person to say the vows. However things were eventually sorted out.
    In a few days just as They had planed, they were married in a field on Lothal. Kanan said the vows, "Do you, Ezra Bridger, take Sabine Wren to be your wife?" "I do." Ezra replied as he looked straight into her eyes. Kanan continued, "And do you, Sabine Wren, take Ezra Bridger to be your husband?" "I do." Sabine said with the most joy in her she's ever had. "You may kiss the bride." Kanan said. And with out any hesitation at all, Sabine threw herself on Ezra and kissed him with her arms wrapped tightly around him. They were married now.
    When they got back to the base it was late. They went straight to Sabine's room. And this time they slept together. Sabine wore a tank top and sweat pants and Ezra was shirtless with sweat pants. They faced each other, Sabine had her arms around his neck and Ezra had his around her waist. "So what's next?" Sabine asked. "Honeymoon?" Ezra said jokingly. Sabine laughed and whacked his shoulder playfully. Ezra laughed too. "Ow, stop. No I'm serious, let's go somewhere. Not for long just a day or two." Sabine put her arm back around his neck and moved a little closer. "OK, let's go then." she said still smiling and looking down and then up at him. So Ezra asked "where do you want to go?" She thought for a while and then said, "Naboo." Ezra was a little surprised, "Naboo? That sounds nice. But it's pretty far." She replied saying, "I know, but it's safe, mostly. And it's got a great view." Ezra leaned back so he could see her better and then said, "I've already got a great view." Sabine just smiled. They kissed one more time and went to sleep.
    The next morning they told the crew that they were going to go to Naboo for a few days. However they almost couldn't go because Hera was feeling sick and they thought they should stay and help. But Hera insisted that they go and have a few days together and that she'd be fine. They were about to leave when Sabine said to Hera, "Are you sure you don't want us to stay? If you're not well then we can help." "I'll be fine, go and have some time together." Hera replied. "Alright, but if you need us we can come right back, OK?" Sabine said. "OK." Hera said as she waved goodbye. And they were off.
    When they arrived at Naboo they got a room at a lodge that was build partly on a river. They spent their time sight seeing and in their room with the doors locked and the widows shut. They went on river trips and every once in a while they would check in with Kanan. They were having a very good time but tried not to get used to it, because they were still part of the rebellion.

A/N so what do you think of the romance?? If you're not into it, don't worry because we'll be getting some good action around chapter 30. I know that seems like a long time but I'll post fast so don't worry. For all my romance fans out there, we got some major stuff coming in so get ready.