Do you love her?

Chapter ten
    Zeb looked off in to the distance and continued his rant about Ezra and Sabine. While he wasn't paying attention Ezra left quietly so that Zeb didn't know. He had gone to look for Kanan-and to get away for Zeb. He found him talking with Hera he waited for them to finish their conversation. When they did, Hera left and Ezra proceeded to ask some advice from Kanan. "Kanan," he started, "I need to talk to you." Kanan was almost one hundred percent sure he knew what Ezra was going to say so he just asked, "Ezra, do you love her?" Ezra was a bit surprised at the sudden question. There was a long silence until finally he said, "Yes, yes I love her." "Then go tell her." Kanan said. They both looked over at her, she was completely unaware of the conversation they were having. "Yeah but Kanan, what if she doesn't love me?" Kanan couldn't believe what he was hearing, "Are you kidding me Ezra?! Don't you remember what she was like on your last mission? Believe me, she loves you." Ezra got his point. He turned back to him and said, "Thanks Kanan."

    He walked over to where Sabine was. She had finished her work on the Phantom and was climbing down when she looked over to and saw Ezra coming toward her. She felt a bit of happiness inside when she saw him. When Ezra got there he helped her down the rest of the way. When she looked at him he looked troubled, "What's wrong?" She asked. Ezra quickly changed the expression is on his face to a happier one and said, "Nothing. Can I we talk....somewhere quiet?" Sabine wasn't sure where this was going but she wasn't about to say no, so she nodded and said, "Yeah, yeah where do you want to go?" "I don't know just somewhere quiet." He said back to her. She thought for a while and then said, "We can go to the Ghost." Ezra nodded and they walked to the Ghost. When they got there they stood in the hallway and just looked at each other for a while. It was strange but yet not awkward. They didn't feel like they really needed to say anything, as it was clear to both of them that they loved each other. They were standing close together and Sabine felt Ezra put his arms and her waist moving her closer to him and so she put her arms around his neck. She looked up into his blue eyes and heard him whisper to her, "I love you Sbaine." She wasn't surprised at all and she love him too and so she said back to him, "I love you too Ezra." Their arms got tighter pulling them closer together. Then without a word they kissed each other. This wasn't what Ezra thought was going to happen, but he could complain and neither could Sabine. They kissed for a while before pulling away. Sabine whispered "What do you want to talk about?" Ezra gave a quiet laugh and said, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Sabine, I love you and I don't want you to get hurt." Sabine was more happy than ever to hear this. The she had had mixed feelings for him in the past few years but now she was sure, he was the one she truly loved. She said in reply, "I love you too and I'll spend my life with you." Hearing this Ezra pulled Sabine close and hugged her tightly. "Just promise me you won't leave me." She whispered. He held her out at arms length and said, "Sabine, I would never leave you." And with that the kissed again and stayed in the Ghost for a long time together.