Good night Ezra Bridger

Chapter 11
    Soon the sun set and it was night. The hours passed by and neither Ezra nor Sabine could sleep. Ezra was so desperate for sleep that he even tried to use mind trick on himself, it didn't work. Sabine tried doing push ups to tier herself out but that didn't work either. Ezra wanted to talk to Sabine but didn't think she was still awake and didn't want to bother her because after all it was the middle of the night. So he just went into the main room of the ship to sit and think.

     Sabine had a similar idea, she also went to the main room but only because the thought she might sleep better on the couch in there. However when she got there she saw Ezra. "Oh.....hey, Ezra..um...what are you doing up?" She asked. "Oh..Sabine, hey...I um...I couldn't sleep." He answered. Then he asked, "What are you doing?" Sabine said back, "Oh I..um...couldn't sleep either, so I was gonna try sleeping out here." Ezra didn't want to be rude so he got up, "Oh ok here, I'll go somewhere else." Just as he was about to walk out of the room she grabbed his hand, "Wait," she said to him, "you can stay." Ezra smiled sweetly and blushed a little. He sat back down and Sabine sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Ezra looked down at her I bit confused but then smiled because he now knew for sure that she had meant what she said earlier. She said to him, "Good night Ezra Bridger." And they fell asleep together on the couch. 
    When Ezra woke up Sabine was laying her head on his lap and she too woke up. She sat up and looked at Ezra. He was about to say something when *swoosh* the door opened, Zeb was standing there and when he saw them together he giggled, "hehe, did you two sleep there all night.......together?" Sabine didn't know what to say, "uuuumm." "Well you see," Ezra began, rubbing the back of his neck, "I we couldn't sleep and so we came out here and just sorta.....slept together." *wow, I slept with Sabine!* he thought to himself Sabine stood up and walked back to her room turning to give Ezra a little smile. He smiled back, but now he was alone with Zeb and he KNEW that Zeb wasn't gonna let this go easily.