The Darkside?

Chapter Sixteen
    When Ezra woke up he had forgotten where he was but soon remembered he was with Sabine. He got down from his bunk, Sabine was still asleep, he was about to leave the room when he stopped and turned around to see Sabine, his girl, his love, his Sabine Wren. He walked back and got down so he could see her at eye level, he kissed her on the forehead and said, "Good morning." She didn't open her eyes but smiled and said, "Good morning Ezra." He ran his hand gently along her cheek and with that he left the room.
    When Mart saw Ezra walking out of Sabine's room, he said, "Oooo! Who's it going?! Did you sleep well with her?" Ezra just rolled his eyes and walked away.
    Hours had gone by and Mart wouldn't stop talking about what he saw earlier that day. And Ezra was at the end of his rope! *if he says one more thing!* Ezra thought. Of course Mart just had to say one more thing, "So what are you gonna name the kids?" Ezra had had it! He grabbed Mart by the shirt and pined him against the wall, "IF YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN I'LL-" he was cut off by Sabine, who had just walked into the hallway, "EZRA!? WHAT IN THE KRIFFING GALAXY ARE YOU DOING?!" Hera came in hearing Sabine's yelling and was at a loss for words. Ezra looked at what he was doing and then the frightened look on Mart's face. He let go of him, "I'm sorry." He stumbled back with a distant look in his eye and nearly fell backwards he brought his shaking hand to his forehead, Sabine ran to him and Hera ran to see that Mart was alright, she took him into another room. Ezra was now on the floor with Sabine sitting next to him. She put her hand to his cheek, "What happened?" She asked. Ezra still had a distant look in his eye, but then he felt Sabine's gentle hand on his face, "This morning, he saw me walk out of your room." Sabine had an idea of what that could have lead to, she nodded and said, "OK, but why would you do what you did to him?" Ezra really wasn't himself at the moment he grabbed Mart, "I don't know, I'm sorry." They stood up and walked into the room where Mart was.
    Surprisingly, Mart came right up to Ezra and said, "I...um, I explained everything to Hera and um.....I'm sorry Ezra." Ezra was surprised, he didn't think that Mart ever said sorry, for anything. "I apologize as well, I don't know why I did that." Sabine took Ezra's hand and put her other hand on his shoulder and said, "Let's just forget about it, OK?" Mart nodded and walked out of the room. "Ezra are you okay? You seem a little....um..you don't seem like yourself..." Hera asked.  "I'm fine." He answered. Sabine was still holding on to him when Hera left. He looked down at her and smiled. Then they too walked out of the room.