The Solo Mission

Chapter seventeen
    Mart stayed at the ghost for one more night and Ezra slept in Sabine's room once more.
    When Mart was finally gone, there was peace and quiet at last. Everyone, even Hera was relieved to have him out of her ship.
    About 6 months had passed since Ezra and Sabine had started dating and things were getting serious now. They had already talked about marriage and that if they did get married they wouldn't have any children because of the Empire. Ezra often talked to Kanan about it and got a lot of good advice from him, and Sabine did the same with Hera. Ezra had planed to ask Sabine to marry him but he didn't get the chance before she was sent on a solo mission.
    Hera was debriefing the mission Sabine was about to go on, "So you'll be going under cover as an imperial to recover the plans for a new type of ship. I have word from fulcrum that the info is in Governor Pryze's office. Do you think you can get in there?" "Yeah, I should be able to figure it out." Sabine said. She glanced at Ezra who looked a bit anxious. "Ezra, are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I just don't like solo missions, they worry me." He replied. Hera continued to go into more detail on the mission and soon it was time for Sabine to go.
    Before she left Ezra came to her and gave her a hug, but it was more like an "I'm so concerned for you/I hope I see you again/please be OK." type of hug. She held him too and then pulled away and said, "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just....When you get back..um, we need to talk." He said to her. "OK," she said sweetly, "when I get back." And with that they gave one last hug and she went on her mission. Now it was his turn to sit and wait.

A/N sorry this one is a little short. Let me know what you think. Will Sabine be ok? Chapter 18 coming soon!!