We're Not Babysitters

Chapter Thirteen
Ezra, Sabine, Zeb, and Chopper were sitting in the main room just talking about their past experiences and all their close-calls. Sabine sat on the couch next to Ezra, who had his arm outstretched around her. Then Hera and Kanan walked into the room, they seemed to be arguing, kind of. "Why does he have to stay here?" Kanan asked as though he were a child. "Because Kanan, he's on leave and has nowhere else to go." She answered. "But why do WE have to take him in? Please call someone else to do this! We're not babysitters!" He complained Hera glared at him, even though he couldn't see her. She said, "Kanan he's staying here for three days. I'm not discussing this anymore."
Everyone was confused. Who was going to stay here they all wondered. Sabine asked, "Whos staying here for three days?" Kanan slumped down in a chair with his arms crossed and a pouty looking his face. The Hera answered, "Mart is going to stay here for 3 days." Everyone went wide-eyed, "MART!?" They all said simultaneously. Hera gave them all a look and said, "Yes, Mart. Is there a problem?" Zeb said, "Uh, ya big problem! We already have one Ezra, we don't need another." "Hey! I'm not that bad, at least I don't think everything is a Star Destroyer." Then Sabine said, "Hera, why? When?" "Because, he's on leave and has no where to stay. And he'll be here tonight." She answered. Then Ezra had a horrible thought, what if he had to bunk with Mart! So he asked, "Where's he gonna stay?" Hera knew why he wanted to know, "In your cabin." Oh no! It happens the worst thing that could happen to him for three whole days! "WHAT!?" Ezra exclaimed! Zeb laughed. "Shut up Zeb!" Zeb didn't stop.
That night just as Hera had told them Mart arrived, they were all sort of hoping that the air lock would fail and Mart would be sucked into space. But unfortunately for them didn't happen. When Mart boarded the ship and came into the main room, he saw a picture of a ship on the wall and said, "Cool! A Star Destroyer!" Everyone face palmed. Hera walked over and tried to be patient with him, "No Mart, that's a junky ship called the Millennium Falcon."
That night Mart slept in Ezra's room just like Hera said and it actually wouldn't have been so bad, if he had actually slept and not talked all night about how good of a pilot he was. This was going to be a long night for Ezra.