Tired little Bluberry

Chapter Fourteen
    Poor Ezra hardly got 10 minutes of sleep.
    That morning Mart was the first one up and was in the kitchen making space waffles.
     Hera, Kanan, Sabine, and Zeb all walked into the room and were all a bit frightened by the fact that Mart was....cooking. They all got their own food. Sabine asked, "Hey where's Ezra?" Mart answered, "Oh, when I left he was still sleeping." Hera huffed, "Sabine, would you go get him up?" "Sure." She said as she left to get him.
   When Sabine opened the door to his room she saw him laying on his bunk so peacefully. She walked quietly to him and shook him gently saying, "Ezra, Ezra." He woke up, "Sabine? Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" She figured he didn't sleep well, "Um, no Ezra, it's morning. Hera needs you in the briefing room. How much sleep did you get?" "I don't know," he replied as he sat up, "maybe 3-4hrs. Mart wouldn't stop talking about himself. I couldn't get much sleep." "Hmm. Well maybe you could buck with Zeb tonight." She suggested as she helped him down from his bunk. "Yeah, maybe." He said with a groan of tiredness.
    They entered the room where everyone else was Hera took one look at Ezra and said, "Oh, um Ezra, are you ok? Did you sleep alright?" "No, actually I didn't sleep well at all." He said as he glared at Mart who was idiotically stuffing his face with waffles. "OK well, we'll figure it out later. Do you think you could handle a mission?" Hera asked. "I can try but-" Hera cut him off, "Never mind, I'll send Zeb." Then Ezra continued, "Wait a sec, why can't I go?" "Ezra, how much sleep did you get?" She asked. "I don't know? 3-4hrs." She looked a little surprised. *how was he even awake right now?* she thought to herself. Then she said, "Ezra, you need to go get some sleep, now." "So your sending me to bed?" He asked. "Yes, now go you need to some rest." He got up and went back to his cabin; after all, "Mr. Everything's-a-Star-Destroyer" did keep him awake most of the night.