We Can't Just Leave Her!

Chapter Nineteen
    Back on the ship there was a lot of commotion going on to find out what happened to her. "Sabine where are you? Are you ok?!" Ezra called, there was no answer. "We've gotta go down there." Ezra told Kanan. "We can't go now Ezra, we have to go back to the base and figure out a rescue mission." Kanan said back to him. Ezra wasn't about to leave the girl he wanted to marry, "We can't just leave her!" "So what are you going to do when you get down there, huh? She's probably caught and in a prison now. They want us to rush to her! We need to go back and make a plan!" Kanan explained to Ezra as he signaled the pilots to head back to the base. Ezra couldn't stand this.
    When Sabine came to, she found  herself in an imperial prison. She checked for her comm link, it was gone. Then she checked for the data chip, it was gone too. In a few minutes the door opened Thrawn was standing there. "Hello." He said grimly. Sabine glared, "Are you going to kill me? Because if you are, then go ahead. I'm not giving you anything." "Oh, I know you won't, but you might give it to someone else." The door opened,

Darth Vader was standing there.

Sabine heart skipped a beat, the last time she encountered him he almost killed her! She tried not to show that she was scared. "You hide your fear well young one." Vader said with his intimidating voice. "Don't worry he won't kill you. We want that friend of yours, Bridger, to watch you suffer before he dies." Thrawn said. It was a trap! They knew Ezra would come for her, and when he did they would be  ready. Sabine tried to hit Thrawn with her fist that was now tighter than ever, but when she did Vader used the force to lift her by her neck and threw her against the wall. Every bone in her body shook. She tried to stand up but could barely lift her head. For once, Sabine didn't know what to do.