It's just a mission

Chapter two
      By the time the stolen imperial transport was in hyperspace, Zeb asked Ezra, "what was that all about?" "What?" He was a bit confused; it had been about 10 minutes since they left Chopper Base so he wasn't thinking about what had happened between Sabine and him, rather the mission. "Oh!" Then he remembered, "honestly I don't know." Zeb gave him a strange look. "Come on kid, spill it, have you two been seeing each other?" "No!" Ezra snapped, "I told you I don't know what that was about and also-" Zeb cut him off, "but you enjoyed it. Right?"  Now Ezra was kind of annoyed. "Yeah, I guess it was nice." Zeb's face lit up, "Ha ha! I knew it!"  Ezra huffed at him and turned to the window. Now his thoughts were all on Sabine.

       Soon they reached the landing platform of an imperial TIE factory. Ezra, now wearing his scout trooper armor, made his way to the entrance of the factory. With the stolen ID card he made it through the guards. Zeb stayed behind, giving Ezra the directions to the supplies. "Spector six to Spector four. What exactly am I looking for?" Haha, that rhymes😂 ok back the story.
Ezra asked. "Proton bombs." Zeb answered. "Woah! Proton bombs, huh? Why would the Empire need-" the comm went dead. "Spector six? Spector six? Ezra, do you read me?" There was no answer. Something very wrong was happening.