Is This for Real?

Chapter 12
    In a few moments everyone was in the main room of the Ghost. Sabine had returned from her room and was getting breakfast just like everyone else.
    Later that day Ezra was still thinking about Sabine, as a matter of fact she was all he had been thinking about for the past 24hrs. He knew she loved him but he really wanted to just sit down and talk about it.
    He was in his room barely able to keep it together as he thought of how he might bring the subject up without sounding obsessive. "Hey Sabine, can we talk?" He said to himself, "ya because we talked so much last time I said that." He wasn't complaining, he was just stating a fact. He went on "rehearsing" what he would say to her, but little did he know that Zeb was on the other side of the wall listening to every word and laughing harder than ever.
    Finally Ezra got he thoughts straight. He walked out of his room and over to Sabine's room. He knocked on the door and said, "Sabine? You in there?" She opened the door and answered, "Oh Ezra, ya know, I was just coming to look for you....there's something I need to talk to you about." Ezra was hopeful that she wanted to talk about the same thing so that he didn't have to bring it up. "Oh good," he said, "I need to talk to you too." "Come on in." She said softly gesturing towards her room.
    They sat down on the lower buck and faced each other. Ezra was really dreading talking first so he said, "What do you want to talk about?" Sabine took a deep breath, "Ezra, about yesterday, I need to know, did you kiss me because you love me? Or for something else?" *YES SHE BROUGHT IT UP* Ezra thought. He said in reply, "Because I loved you, Sabine. I love you so much and I hope you love me too." Sabine moved closer to hug him as she said with tears of happiness in her eyes, "I do love you, Ezra! I love you so much! I want you to know that!" Ezra put his arms around Sabine and held her tightly. For once he didn't feel alone.

A/N sorry this one was a bit short, I'll have another chapter soon 👍🏼👍🏼😊