Live or Die

Chapter four
     Soon, help arrived at the imperial factory. Hera thought it best to send Kanan and Sabine to find Ezra. When they got to the factory they met-up with Zeb; Sabine said, "Zeb, what's going on? Where is he?" Zeb replied, "I'm not sure, I've been trying to reach him, no response." She then turned to Kanan saying, "Do you think it could have been a set up?" "Hmmm, could be. But our first priority is to-" he was cut off a loud "thud" at the door to the Phantom. Zeb walked over to open it; Ezra came tumbling in the ship. He was unconscious. Sabine ran to his side, she noticed a huge gash in his upper-right arm, he was bleeding badly. "Oh no, Ezra!" "He can't hear you." Kanan said as he pulled Sabine back to tell her to contact the base. He could tell that she was focused on Ezra and wanted more than anything to help him. "Sabine! Look at me! You have to contact Hera and tell her our situation. Tell her that we're coming back now and to get the med-station ready." Still, she was having a hard time focusing on Kanan, but she heard him and knew what she had to do.

      Meanwhile Kanan and Zeb did what they could to help Ezra. But he was loosing blood and there wasn't much medical supplies on the small ship. Within moments they were back into hyperspace and on their way back to Chopper Base.