It's a Trap?

Chapter five
Even though Kanan knew that Sabine wanted to help, he thought it best that she drive the ship. He could very easily tell that she had feelings for Ezra, and he understood that.
Soon Ezra came to, although his arm wasn't doing much better. He groaned in pain, it was clear that he was trying to keep quiet. But it wasn't quiet enough, Sabine could hear him and only wanted to run to his side to tell him she was there. However, she painfully forced herself not to turn around.
When they arrived at Chopper Base, Ezra was rushed to the med-center and only Kanan went along. Sabine ran to Hera and told her everything that happened, while trying to hold back her tears, but this time in more detail. While Ezra and Kanan were gone, Zeb, Hera, Sabine, and Commander Sato discussed the events that had just taken place.
"It sounds like it was a trap" Commander Sato suggested. Hera replied, "Most likely, but we can't be sure until we know what happened to Ezra." Sabine didn't want to seem like the "nervous girlfriend" because that's not what she was, so she asked, "Could it have been another inquisitor or a bounty hunter. I mean Ezra is pretty well known to the empire, maybe they set up a false schedule because they knew we would try to steal the shipment, and when Ezra and Zeb got there they ambushed them." "Sounds reasonable, let's wait and see what else we can find out. But for now let's go see he's doing."

A/N Please let me know your thoughts I'd love to hear them! So will Ezra live or die? Comment what you think and I'll have the next chapter soon! 😊👍🏼