They're in Love!?

Chapter eight
    Ezra and Sabine were now alone, except for the medical droids that were minding their own business. He looked at Sabine intently before saying, "Before I left," he paused and thought about how he would ask her why she did it without sounding rude and then continued, "why did you do it?" He wasn't sure about the way he said it, it sounded a lot better in his mind. She looked at him but didn't answer. Ezra was pretty sure he knew why but he had to be sure before he said anything that showed that he too had feelings for her. So he said, "Sabine, tell me the truth, how do you feel about me?" Then she finally answered, "I care about you very much and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you." This was a good sign for Ezra, he felt the same way. "And what do you feel for me?" She asked. He took a deep breath, "You remember the look on my face when I first met you?" She nodded her head and then he continued, "I feel the same way I did that day." They looked at each other and smiled. Ezra gestured her to come closer, so she did and was careful not to hurt him. He held her as tightly as he could in his current state. And they stayed there for a long time.

    Outside of the medical unit, Kanan, Hera, Zeb, and chopper waited for Sabine. "What's taking them so long?" Zeb asked. Kanan replied in a somewhat annoyed voice, "Oh, come on Zeb, give them a break." "Why?" He asked. Chopper made some of his talking noises and Zeb said back to him, "What do you mean they're in love?!" Hera sighed, "No, that's not it-not yet at least- they are just becoming a bit closer to each other, they have deeper feelings than before. Just give them some time." "Alright." Zeb said as he started to walk away. Then Hera called to him, "And Zeb, don't give Ezra a hard time." He gave a slight look of reassurance then continued down the hall, and Chopper followed. Hera looked at Kanan and asked, "How far do you think this will go between them?" He faced the door to the unit that Ezra was in and said, "I don't know, if he's anything like me he'll hold on to her for a long time." Hera looked up at him and gave him a joking glare. Kanan put his arm around Hera's shoulder and they walked down the hall in the same direction as Zeb had gone.