The Rescue Mission

Chapter Twenty
    As soon as Ezra and Kanan got to the base they made a plan for a rescue mission. And just like that, they were on their way to save Sabine.
    Kanan could tell that Ezra was tense, "When we get in there you need to stay calm. I know you want to find her and I do too but it would only help the Empire if we rushed to her without thinking. They probably know we're coming and won't hurt her until we're there to watch." Kanan told Ezra. "So you mean it's a trap?" He asked. "We can't be sure but I don't see why it wouldn't be." Kanan replied.
    They reached the Star Destroyer were Sabine was last heard from. They arrived in the stollen shuttle they had used on the mission when Ezra was injured. After they used all the codes Rex had given them to get in they disguised themselves as stormtroopers and went to the place were they kept a list of prisoners. They found that she was in cell 3188.
    So far so good, they had made their way into the prison bay. They got to the cell that Sabine was supposed to be in; they opened the door. There she was. On the ground covered in bruises barely able to move. Ezra opened his helmet and ran to her, "Sabine, it's OK, I'm here! We're gonna get you out of here, it'll be OK." He said as he lifted her to her feet. Kanan gave the binders to Ezra so that they could fake that they were taking her to the other Star Destroyer for termination.
    They put the cuffs on and lead her out of the cell. They had had no trouble until they tried to take her on the landing bay. "Halt!" Called a stormtrooper, "where are you taking this prisoner?" Ezra answered, "To the other Star Destroyer for termination." He never thought he would say that he was taking Sabine in to be killed. "We have strict orders for this prisoners. She's not supposed to leave. What's your ID number?" The trooper said to them. Ezra and Kanan knew they were caught. They ignited their lightsabers and force pushed the troopers out of the way and the ran to the shuttle while deflecting blasts. Before they could get to their shuttle it was hit and blew up! The shock wave sent them flying into some cargo crates. Sabine was knocked unconscious however due to their armor Kanan and Ezra were OK. Ezra, seeing Sabine completely motionless he crawled over to her, and turned her over to face him. He moved the hair out of her face gently, "No no no, Sabine, come on, wake up!" Ezra called to her frantically. She wasn't dead but that could change any second. Before they knew it there were troopers all around them with there blasters ready to fire at any moment.
    Grand Admiral Thrawn walked slowly through the stormtroopers, clapping his hands slowly saying, "Very good. That was quite the show! Too bad you won't be able to tell anyone about it."

A/N sorry I had to end it there, I'll have the next chapter up soon! Thanks for 1k reads! Glad you like it!!