Please be OK

Chapter Three
Back at Chopper Base, Sabine was still sitting in her cabin thinking about Ezra wondering if she would ever see him again. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Sabine?" Hera called. Sabine wiped her tears from her face, and answered, "I'm fine, Hera, I-I just want to be left alone." "You've been in there for a while. You want to talk?" Hera replied. "I said I'm fine!" But Hera wouldn't take "no" for an answer. She opened the door and walked in. "You OK?" Sabine didn't want to answer her, but the decided that it might be nice to talk. "Yes....er...No, no I'm not." Hera knew exactly how she felt, she remembered how hard it was to watch Kanan leave to Malacor. She remembered a feeling that she might never see him again. "Sabine, I know how you feel. But don't worry he'll be back." Sabine replied, "I know that, I just want him back in one piece and I have this terrible feeling that somethings bad I s going to happen." Hera could see how hard she was trying not to cry. So she just put her arms around her and told her over and over that it would be OK.

Moments later, they received word from Zeb that Ezra wasn't responding and that he needed back-up.

A/N sorry it was so short, longer chapter coming soon 😊👍🏼