Six

{edited}

May POV {high school}

Senior year has been decent so far.

I, of course still get made fun of, and that probably won't ever change, but at least it's not by Tara and Karen anymore.

Thank god.

I eat my cereal and listen to the YouTube video that's playing on my phone .

Since I'm the only one living here, I don't go food shopping. I sometimes buy snacks but I don't buy meat, eggs, etc.

Currently there's cereal, milk, mac and cheese, and cliff bars in the house.

No lie that's it.

I eat a lot of take out as you can assume.

It's mid November and I think Harry and I are doing better.

We're not great but it will have to do. I'm thinking about driving up to see him this time, since it's only fair if we take turns.

Then again, he's always busy and I don't want to get in his way even more.

His contact name appears on my screen.

"Hello?" I say while answering.

"Hey May. How's it going?" His voice sounds drained.

"Okay, yourself?"

"Fine. I just came back from a jog and thought I should give you a call and see how you're doing." I smile gently.

"Thanks." I say. "How's school?"

"Draining." Harry sighs. "You?"

"Boring." We both laugh.

"What are you eating?"

"How did you know I was eating something?" I ask while looking to my cereal that's almost gone.

"You're always eating something." I chuckle.

"I'm having cereal." I sigh.

"It's not satisfying?"

"I'm always hungry. And I have to eat like three bowls to think I'm full." I huff. "I should start to cook for myself but that requires money and I don't want to ask my parents for more."

"You're not pregnant are you?" His voice worried.

"Why do you always think I'm pregnant?" I ask. "No, I just got off my period last week."

"I'm just making sure." Harry hums. I hear him walk around and put his keys down.

"What if I did get pregnant though? Hypothetically of course."

"Well, I would ask if you wanted to keep it; just for the fact that it's your body and I don't want you to feel like you have to keep the baby. Then if you want to keep it, we'll have a child."

"Would we be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't want to have a baby right now. I would expect you don't either. What's with the questions?" Harry chuckles.

"I'm just curious." I mumble.

"If it helps, I'd rather us be married, living in a nice house, and both of us have jobs we want, for us to have a kid. But things happen and if you do get pregnant we'll get married and share an apartment or something."

"You don't have to marry me because I'm pregnant, Harry; if that does happen. I don't want you to feel obligated."

"It's not like I don't love you, May. Plus, if we're married and have a baby it seems less bad."