Sixteen

{edited}

May POV {before}

Harry's hands grip my waist making my insides weak. My hands roam his hair and I try to ignore my inner voice telling me to stop and talk.

His sweet lips move to the nip of my neck. My hands fall to the hem of his shirt. My fingertips draw small circles on his V line that is starts to show. Harry's fit between my legs; his crotch is pressed against mine.

His lips travel back to my mouth. His hands fall to my shirt and he pulls away. His eyes look into mine. Both of our chests are rising and falling heavily.

"I'm not sure if we should continue." His voice low. "I'm not looking for a relationship and-"

"I'm not either." I cut him off. His eyebrow raises at me.

"You're okay with just meaningless sex?" As long as the meaningless sex is with you.

"Yeah." I gulp down the lump in my throat.

You're getting desperate May. My inner voice scolds.

"Um, we can have one of those friendships; what are they called?"

"Friends with benefits?" I nod.

"Yeah that." I lick my lips.

"May, I don't know if you're the type to do that." My heart burns. My teeth bite my lower lip. "It's not that I don't want that with you, it's just I know you're fragile." I sigh.

"Lets just try it out." My lips touch his neck. "Maybe once or twice." His hands go under my shirt and to my boobs. "Not out here, Adam and Ronnie will wake up any minute."

"Okay." He kisses my collarbone making my body ache.

We walk to my room and I close and lock the door behind us. "Does your bed squeak?"

"I'm not sure." His eyes meet mine. "I guess we'll have to find out." A smirk spreads on his lips.

His hands grip my leggings and he slides them down my legs. My teeth bite my lower lip as he kisses my thighs and works his way up

***

We lay beside one another. Our chests are rising and falling quickly. Harry sits up and slides on his shirt a few seconds later.

Just sex.

"You not new tattoos?" I ask.

"A few." His slides up his boxers then his jeans.

I put on all my clothes and look to Harry. He runs his hand through his hair and looks at me. "Did you want to continue as this type of friendship, or just normal friends?" Harry asks.

"This type of friendship is fine."

You're May, this won't be fine.

"Great." Harry smirks. I unlock my door and we both slowly leave. Of course Adam and Ronnie are in the living room. "I'll text you." He whispers.

They look toward us. I walk Harry to the door then lock it behind him.

"May." Adam says. His voice deep. I itch my head.

"Don't." I sigh.

"That did not look like you guys made up." He hums. I stare at him and his head tilts. "No."

"I'm not talking about it."

"You're doing friends with benefits with him?" He exclaims. His brown eyes wide.

"Adam, stop." Ronnie says to him.

"Thank you." I say.

"I give it a month." She comments making me narrow my eyes.

"May, you're seriously letting him use you like that? You're too fragile to just be fucked and then be alone."

"I'm not talking about it." I dismiss.

"Is that how you're keeping him?" Adam calls after me. I'm in the kitchen getting water.

"How's it bad that I'm sleeping with him?"

"Because you're May. You're not meant to be a fuck buddy." Adam leans against the fridge. "And you do realize now you're just another girl to him. He's not having sex with May the girl he loves."

"I know Adam." My voice goes low. "I don't need a lecture."

"You're going to break your own heart doing this." I huff. "And you're going to have to be ready for an I told you so." I narrow my eyes at my friend in front of me. "So, how do you feel?"

"Fine, why?"

"Feel empty? Alone? Sad? Like something is missing?"

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"What are you getting at?" I ask.

"After someone has sex they need closure. Maybe a little cuddling. If not you feel those things. And I know you feel like that."

Now since he's a psych major he always does this to me.

"It's just sex." I say.

"I know. I've done it, and I hated it because after the second time I felt like a whore. And it didn't help I did it with the person I love and didn't love me back." I bite down. "Don't let yourself do that type of relationship just because you miss him and want him back."

"Note taken." I take my water bottle and head back to my bedroom.

I lay down on my mattress and sigh.

It won't be bad. Harry and I doing friends with benefits, it won't make me feel worse about myself, right?

A://N

hola

what do you think is going to happen?

~lauren